Chapter 8

Taraji POV..

It was a Friday night and I got a phone call from Fantasia asking if I wanted to come over since Zion was out and Dani was with Megan

It was a Friday night and I got a phone call from Fantasia asking if I wanted to come over since Zion was out and Dani was with Megan. Me and Tasia have been spending a lot of time together and honestly I'm starting to have feelings for her, I've only been with one woman in my life  but she broke my heart long story short,  I caught her cheating on me with a nigga. That whole situation broke me I was depressed for weeks because I really thought she loved me but anywho I'm over that i am now focused on Fantasia and what we're building at the moment. Fantasia is all you can ask for in a woman , she caring, Genuine, Thick/Sexy, Beautiful , just everything.

I decided to head over there at 7 I did my skin care, took a shower, And moisturized my body and put on a navy blue silk pajama set. ( Same  as Tasias but navy blue.)

I packed a little duffle bag with all my essentials needed for the morning and an outfit for if we're going out tomorrow. I lived about 20 mins away from her house and it was my first time going so I wanted to be a little early.

I packed everything in my car and left at 7. About 20 minutes later I was pulling into her drive way and her house is big as shit god damn. I grabbed everything out my car and proceeded to her front door and knocked,1 minute later she came and opened the door a whew she looked gorgeous without makeup.

Raji :Hey pretty you look sexy damn.

I could tell she was trying to hide her blush.

Tasia: Thank you, you look good too

She moved out the way and let me in and gave me a house tour and I can't lie her house is elegant and simple at the same time she did her big one. She showed me the guess rooms and I chose the one right next to her room just because. We then went to the living room and sat down.

Tasia: Where are my manners, You want something to eat or drink? we can order something.

Raji: Nah I'm good I ate before I came and yes you got any type of whine?

Tasia: Mhmm I got you

She left and came back with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. One of my favorites she opened the bottle a poured us some and the we fell into a conversation but I couldn't help but the stare at her analyzing each and every feature on her face , God took his time with her she is absolutely beautiful. She brung out games for us to play and me being a very competitive person I was beating her at almost everything and uno was the last straw for her.

Tasia: Raji... You cannot be serious I am not drawing 20 cards I quit let's start over or something. She said with a straight face.

I busted out laughing , it was her facial expressions that got me lmao .

Raji : Don't hate the player, hate the game Sweetheart you can't quit now. I said in between laughs

Tasia : What the hell I'm I gonna do with my 6 cards plus the 20 I'm about to draw that's bout 26 cards. UNT UNT I quit !

I was laughing even harder Gasping for air and shit . Whew such a sore loser but she is cute tho so I'll let her slide.

Raji : omg girl you are hilarious, Ok I'll let you quit, What you wanna do now?

Tasia: Wanna watch a movie In the movie theater?

I nodded and helped her pack up the games and head to the movie theater.  We opted to watch "Woman King" since we've never watched it before. She left and went to get a blanket since it was cold so I just scrolled on my phone until she came back. I felt eyes on me so I looked up and she was staring at me so I smirked and she came and sat down and started the movie. I was on one end of the couch and she was on the other I felt like she was too far away and I love physical touch and cuddling.

I asked her why she was so far away and that I wanted to cuddle she scooted over to the middle of the couch and told me to come here. I placed head on the stomach and placed my hands on her sides as the threw the blanket over us. Her skin was so soft and warm she began rubbing my back sending shivers down my spine . Half way  into the movie and I was already sleep.

I didn't even know when the movie ended but she tapped me lightly. I groaned flipping my head to the other side , I was comfortable as shit. I could hear her chuckle lightly.

Tasia: Raji.. she trailed

Raji: Yea.. my eyes were still closed and I was slowly going back to sleep.

Tasia: Baby the movie is over let's go upstairs and sleep.

I released a deep sigh and looked up and her she had a smile on her face looking at me. I gave her light smile and sat up.

Raji: okay.. I said sleepily

We got up and went up stairs and said good night I went into the guest room and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and lay down. I was laying down for 10 mins stirring around, I couldn't fall asleep at all. I groaned and whispered *Fuck it*. I got up and went to Tasias door and debated on if I should knock or not but finally pulled my self together and knocked. She said come in and I twisted  door knob and went in and found her on her bed reading her bible and writing in a journal. Her room was so beautiful and it smelled just like her coco butter and vanilla. Mm mm mm

Tasias room:

Tasia : Hey everything okay? She said as she closed her bible and journal

Raji : Y-yeah..

Why the hell am I stuttering get it together Taraji I said in my head. I cleared my throat.

Raji: I mean yeah I just couldn't sleep and wanted to see if you were already sleeping because I wanted to ask if I could sleep in here but if you don't want me to I totally understa-

She cut me off with a light chuckle and said

Tasia: Raji baby your rambling but of course you can sleep with me come here.

She held her arms out waiting for me to come,  a smile crept on my face before I moved to the left side of her bed and immediately put my face in the crease her neck , she smelled like coco butter and vanilla WHEW. She let out a light chuckle and started rubbing my back and lulling me to sleep and soon after I was Sleeping.

Alright tell me what y'all think.

(Ignore any grammatical errors)

Raji ate down at the met gala 🤭

TTYL