The New One.

this chapter takes place when they were in like middle school btw

-------------------------------

Nobody's POV.

Bive had a certain way of doing things at school. She always dressed a peculiar way, hissing at those that stared at her. She always walked to school.. in the bushes, for some reason afraid of being kidnapped in her harmless, completely fine town.

She always told the one that she saw as her guardian that she would see things in the closet, - and that those things would move - but her guardian never even heard her out.

Poor Bive had no friends, yet no bullies. She was constantly alone and had nobody, which made her anxiety somewhat worse. Who was going to be there for her? Who was going to get her when the government finally gets her?

Bive had always hated people; they're always after her, right?

Well, one day, something had happened. Bive has always wanted to be a detective; to figure out things and people. To do this made her feel less anxious. On this particular day, she was neighborhood watching.

Meaning that she was watching things through the window, watching things happen and such. It was a quiet town, so nothing at all usually happened. She kept note (literally) of everything she saw.

Even if it was just a measly bird.. a squirrel, or a moving truck..

Wait, a moving truck?

Bive picked up her binoculars. She couldn't see well, but her guardian would never get her glasses. "Wwhat.." She muttered, seeing a girl about her age come out of a car that was in front of a house that the moving van was parked at.

A young girl, with an orange and yellow striped dress, and yellow, banana-peel like hair. She seemed so.. happy and excited to be here. She also wore brown squared glasses.

Bive narrowed her eyes. This girl was definitely a government spy. How come nobody talked about her moving here? That would obviously mean that nobody knew. And if nobody knew, it could be a spy!!

Bive growled to herself. How dare a government spy move into the house right in front of hers?!

Wait, right in front of hers? She was panicking now. We're the spies targeting her?? How would she ever become a detective with the government living right in front of her?

"You should go play outside." Her guardian suddenly spoke, making her jump. "N-No! She's clearly part of the government." Bive hissed, still glaring at the girl outside.

Her guardian then walked outside despite Bive begging her not to. They talked to the girl's mother, who sent the young girl over to Bive's house. She tried to hide behind the couch, but it was too late.

"Hello! I'm Split!" She spoke, way too friendly. She reached her hand out for Bive to shake. "How so I know you're not part of the government?!" Bive hissed, stepping away.

"What's a government?" Split asked, making them both pause. Bive was now a little more comfortable around her, but not entirely. "F-fine.. I believe you.." She glanced around nervously.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could help me work on my jokes? I wanna be a comedian one day!" Split exclaimed, trying to make friends with the shaking girl. "H-help you..?"

"Yeah!"

All Bive did was glance around and nod slightly, hesitant.

-----------------------------

how we feeling about this book so far 🔥

571 words