Reunion.

guys I went skateboarding guys are u proud of me guys (say yes before I turn split into an ice cream sundae)

----------------------

Nobody's POV.

Years afterward, after they graduated (well Bive dropped out but), they thought they had parted ways for good. Split was Bive's only friend, ever. So it hurt a bit, but she had to let her go.

(author's note: she legit started screeching incoherently after discovering there's no way they can hangout anymore)

Split went on to university, and Bive stayed to her studies on the government, birds, spies, ect. She felt like, and was(is), a true detective.

Until one day, Bive found a strangely tall hotel. She was out of town and needed to stay somewhere, so she walked in, trembling. There was no front desk, just an elevator.

She glanced around, obviously paranoid. This seems too good to be true, in her eyes. So she walked up to the elevator and pressed a button.

The doors suddenly opened, startling her. She hesitantly walked inside, standing in a corner and occasionally glancing around.

She met some people, talked to then a bit, though tried to avoid them. They always seemed to talk first though. Bive only interacted first at the sight of a bitchy alien.

"W-Wait.. are you an alien??" She asked xim eagerly, trembling moreso. Now she can get studies on aliens! "Uhm. I'm a gnarpian. YOU muzt be a dumbazz." The thing snapped back, rudely.

"If I co-could ask you a few questions—" "NO. No meanz no. Go away." Bive frowned. All of her life's work, proving aliens to be real, she finally had the real proof, but this alien was too bitchy to tell her anything.

Xe soon got off, leaving Bive alone in the elevator with one or two of those guests (players). The elevator suddenly stopped on a very peculiar floor.

She couldn't really see at her angle, but she could see that it was all yellow. Both of the guests ran out eagerly, and Bive took note in her book. "Hmm.. this floor must be ran by government spies!! Thats why everyone's leaving.." Bive muttered to herself.

After about two minutes, someone else walked in. An all yellow woman, with four legs, yellow-ish skin, brown eyes and brown glasses. Bive knew right away who it was, and grinned wider.

(author's note: this may sound cute but with how big Bive is smiling she looks insane)

"E-Excuse me.." Bive said, a little louder than she would've liked. "Hm?" Split asked, not quite recognizing Bive yet but finding her familiar. Her eyes seemed to scan up and down the other girl.

"Wh..What's.. what's your name?" Bive questioned, trembling a little more than usual. Was this really, truly, absolutely her friend?

OR A GOVERNMENT SPY?!?!?

Okay, she wasn't a government spy, but Bive was paranoid, eagerly awaiting an answer from the woman that looked so much like her childhood best friend; the only one who understood her.

"My name is Split! Nice to meet ya. You seem like an aPEELing individual!" Split exclaimed, reaching out her hand for a handshake. Bive started shaking a lot. She had missed Split terribly.

And to have her right in front of her, awaiting a handshake — Bive could hardly contain her excitement at their reunion. Oh, she couldn't wait to– "Helloo? Are you alright?"

Split questioned, concerned, interrupting Bive's thoughts. "YES. IM FINE." Bive quickly — and more aggressively than needed — shook Split's hand, grinning like a madman.

"Ah.. what's your name, then?" Split asked, pulling her hand away gently. "B-Bive." Bive spoke shakily, wondering if Split would recognize her. She HAD to, right?!

Split clearly did, however, since her eyes seemed to light up. "Bive?!-" Split questioned, getting cut off by Bive basically jumping on her into a hug shaky hug, eager to be around her again.

Split fell back against a nearby wall because of this, but didn't mind. Instead, she chuckled and held Bive into a hug, herself. She was happy to see Bive, too. "It's been so long! How have you been?"

Split queried, smiling gently at Bive. "F-Fine. The birds haven't found me yet. You?" She spoke a little too quickly to be all that coherent, but Split got the message. "Oh, I've been just dandy!"

-------------------------------------------

ik it's only part 3 but they need to kiss

also sorry for the delayed chapter, im sick with smth or other

745 words