Chapter 7

Lola's POV:
We go into the restaurant, and a waiter asks, "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore?" "Yes, we are," Stefan reply. The waiter then brings us to our table. "Mrs. Salvatore, huh?" I tease him. "Of course, we are literally soulmates, and I plan to marry you someday." That's cheesy, but I love it. I think this evening is going to be longer than I thought, so my genius self called Care and asked her if she could take care of Luna. I think the two are going to have some fun, maybe watch a film or paint something. But back to the topic. The waiter comes back and gives us the menu. I choose a tomato soup and pasta with steak, and Stefan gets a Riesling soup (it's a soup from Germany, basically vegetables with a mix of cream and the wine Riesling) and a pizza with potatoes. We get wine and water for free because it was included with the menu. While we wait for our food, we chat for a while: "So, Stefan, I know a bit about you, and you probably know something about me, so let's begin."
"Ok, my full name is Stefan Antonio Salvatore, and how do you know I am a vampire? I have a nephew, Zack, but I think you know him because he always talks about Lola. My parents are dead, and my father was a prick. I have an older brother, Damon, but we don't talk, and he hates me because I forced him to turn into a vampire. Honestly, I don't regret it because I don't think I would be here anymore without him. I am 163 years old (Sorry, but I don't know if this is right because I couldn't find his age in the first season), and my birthday is on the first of November." „That was much, but now about me: My full name is Lola Lilith Swan, and I am 19 years old. My parents are divorced, and my little sister lives with my mother. I hate to say this, but I genuinely hate my mother and sister, but I love my father with my whole heart. I have two godchildren, Harry and Luna. They are sometimes here; maybe you want to meet Luna. She arrived yesterday along with my friend Katherine. I am a witch, but not an ordinary one. I am a hybrid. I am a core and an ancestral witch, that means I don't need a wand to practice magic, but I can do whatever I want because I am not bound to nature; I have my own magical core. To learn magic, I had to go to a magic school in Britain, Hogwarts. My old headmaster is a greedy old goat. He is a pedophile. I mean, why does a man over 100 ask a 15-year-old girl out? No offense to you. I am almost sure that he steals from many vaults, but who am I to accuse him before the Ministry? But I think you get it, I hate Dumblefuck." As I was done with my hating about Dumblewhore, the food comes. I love food. The food was very delicious. I want to come here more often.

Sorry, that i wasn't updating, but i had to learn for my tests, i have to get my grades up. I hope that i can manage, to update more often. Bye bitches ;)