Chapter-2 - Apocalypse I

She grumbled as she walked past the dead bodies littering around. Streaks of sunlight fell through the window in the desolate high end apartment. She could feel the danger in the air.

If she knew the danger lurking around here, she would have never took the risk. Word have spread that this location would offer many resources. But they didn't tell why many people have not left this place alive.

She needed to get out of here before any creature comes about. Even though the resources here were abundant enough to not let her suffer for a few months, it was not worth the risk.

She saw how the monster ripped apart people with minimal strength. She couldn't outplay the monster in strength even if she has a knife. Her only plausible weapon, gun had only minimal bullets. She couldn't risk it if she got caught.

She sighed as she quickly looked around the room to find an outlet. She looked at the door across the room with relief. Her shoes thudded across the floor as she made way.

But her expression darkened as she felt a hand grab her leg in a tight grip. She looked down quickly to find a human, whose head was missing. His wrist was holding her leg in an awkward angle. He had a terrifying bite mark oozing blood.

She kicked, trying to get free but it was futile against the hands of an immortal. She struggled a while with the zombie, resisting the urge to pull out the gun. She couldn't use it now. Sounds were invitation to the unknown.

But looking at the death grip that promised to drag her down with it's strength, she decided to use her last resort. The bullets hit the zombie's hand and few vital organs, knocking it unconscious temporarily.

Her brows stopped creasing when the hold of the zombie loosened and fell to the ground. She was about to turn around but was stopped by a loud roar and the door of the room flew open.

Her mind has gone blank with adrenaline, her gun hit the ground as she fell alongside the dead bodies, her eyes closing with dread.

The unknown creature walked in, it's footsteps resounding in the quietness. It searched for prey silently in the pile of corpses. She could feel the creature drawing in closer until it reached to the zombie beside her. It was only a second before the creature's breath was on her neck.

She stopped breathing. Sweat started to form, as her heart hammered with strength. The hot breath fanned her face, lasting for a while until she couldn't take it anymore. She's afraid of death. But she wouldn't go down without a fight.

Her hand swiftly moved trying to grab the gun on the side. But her hand was swatted in the next second, the gun flew to the corner of the room. She tensed trying to desperately crawl away from the monster in front of her.

It's claws held her hands down, while it's back legs trapped her underneath. She stilled with fear when the creature came close to her neck. Her body shook like a prey as the rough tongue licked her sensitive neck.

What is it doing? Zombies always kill the prey before eating it. Was she going to be eaten alive? Her world shook at the thought.

Suddenly, a claw reached to her panties under the skirt ripping it open. Her eyes were wide as she couldn't comprehend what's happening. The ugly face of the creature slid down arriving in between her legs.

Hot breath sprawled across her private parts making the girl suck in a cold breath. Suddenly the rough tongue licked at the entrance, the barbs along it's tongue poking into her hole.

She released a string of curses with a horrified expression. Her anger and the creature's actions caused her face to go pale as she couldn't do anything but watch the monster shatter her soul by licking at it again and again.

The tongue poked into her entrance numerous times. She cried out feeling the stimulation of the cold tongue in her pussy.

She shouted with raspy breaths "You- what are you doing!??"

But the creature paid no heed to the sound. It grinded it's lower body into her with an excited gaze. She wanted to curse but her body shivered when something hard and pointed rubbed at her entrance.

She let out a squeak as she struggled violently trying so hard to get away from the vile creature. The creature let out a roar as it plunged into her pussy with force.

She could feel something break and liquid dropped down, probably blood. Searing pain hit her womb as tears gushed out from her red eyes. This was her first time and it was taken away by this monster in front of her.

She couldn't move as slight movement could cause the rod to hit her already painful womb. Her thin stomach bulged with the creature's manhood. The creature seemed to pause surprised at the ecstatic feeling of being squeezed.

The relief didn't last long before the monster moved, earning a painful yelp from the person under it. The long purple gaint moved in and out of the tight hole making squelching sounds.

The pain seemed to burn her abdomen. The once powerful warrior broke down. She wanted to sob uncontrollably at the sensation eating her alive.

It didn't last awhile before the tingles started to spread from every hit of the monster. She was filled to the brim and every time the creature hit at the entrance of the womb, pleasure filled her senses.

Her mouth let out a moan as it plunged in deeper and deeper with every thrust. Pleasure ate away her reason as her ass moved to the rhythm of the monster, straddling the rod fucking her pussy.

The creature's drool dribbled down to her face as it rode the naughty hole squeezing him dry. Her core loosened as it released lewd juices. The scent of the fresh cum spread through the room as the creature let out another roar at the ambitious smell.

It held down her thighs roughly wishing to bury deeper into the human. Giant balls hit her sensitive pussy while the cock penetrated her even after she came. The stimulation caused her eyes to dim, her mind going blank with infinite pleasure.

After a long while of being rocked and thrusted into, the creature finally entered for the last time. The girl's stomach bulged with the cock and hot cum sprayed directly into her hole.

Some white liquid gushed out of her entrance where the cock was plunged in, wetting the ground. She felt unbearably empty as the rod pulled out, spraying cum on her abdomen in the process.

There, was one of the priceless warriors of her camp layed on the ground stuffed with the monster's seed. Slight movement would cause her stomach to clench and let out indescribable amount of semen.

The break didn't last awhile. Her breath was ragged as she watched the creature inching towards her again.