Chapter-5 - Intersex I

He never imagined the stoic faced pe teacher would be so kind. This world has diverse species as inhabitants. Though there is no limit to rare creatures emerging in the near future, it either received appreciation or hatred from the society.

He was a species that is a mixture of two genders. Due to these kind of species being rare, they received curious gazes everywhere. Though his origin was of panther symbolizing agility, no one seemed to appreciate or notice it. Some would be friendly and open about his situation whereas others would be people talking behind his back.

He never had trouble making friends because of his outgoing and caring nature. But there would be sometimes he would be acted against so blatantly. This was high school after all. But he was never expecting his tall, intimidating pe teacher to stand alongside him when someone created trouble during the training class.

His chest warmed at finding the teacher glancing at him during the class often to make sure he was okay ever since that day. He excused himself after the class, heading towards the restroom in quick, long strides. Cool water sizzled through the tap as it was scooped up in his hands. It did nothing to cool down his temperature after it was splashed into his face.

He sighed as he could feel the waves of heat rippling within him. He didn't take note of his heat cycle. He spread his legs on the toilet seat after taking off his soaked underwear. He rubbed the underwear slowly on his female hole, his head rolled back in pleasure at the friction.

His dick leaked with pre cum sitting upright as it hit his abdomen painfully. The need and desire emanated from his pussy for a thick cock to breed it successfully. He was going mindless with his lower section burning hot. He almost didn't notice footsteps and thick burly legs came into view as the door to the stall opened.

He was far too lost in the friction between in his legs as he missed the exploring gaze of the witnesser, not until he smelled the thick scent of arousal, not from him. His eyes trembled a bit, shame taking in the form of blush on his cheeks.

"Teacher..."

He croaked out with painful voice, stopping the movements of his hands and letting the underwear fall onto the floor. This seems to disappoint him, but he held on for his sanity. Before he closed his legs to hurry out of the stall he forgot to lock, something shocking happened.

Rough thick hands grabbed his hard penis, in a firm hold making him almost release a moan. The hand slowly massaged his tip, the big hand covering the whole girth easily. His hand moved up and down with sensitive and slow strides dragging his breath away.

"Teacher....what are you- "

Before he could say anything, a warm mouth kissed the tip, slowly taking in the long length into the warmth and soft texture. The teacher looked up at him in the eyes, while his cheeks hollowed out sucking the rod with relish and lust. His eyes carried a seductive allurance as he trapped him into the current posture.

He didn't know if it was the heat, but his heart fluttered, his abdomen tingly. He quickened the pace as his dick was thrusted into the warm hole of his teacher's mouth again and again. He closed his eyes, experiencing the pressure built up inside him. His shaky breathes indicating he was going to cum in his teacher's mouth.

He wanted to say to the man to pull it out but he was not able to speak because of the vigorous movements of head bobbing on his cock. He could only endure the feeling of shamefulness as the white liquid rolled down the man's chin as he came. He looked incredulously as the teacher's mouth closed, swallowing the cum with a satisfied expression.

He licked his lips, while looking up at him with a smile etched onto his face.

"I can smell your arousal all over the restroom. Do you know how many students could be affected by your scent?"

He looked guilty, forgetting to bring the ailments to help him reduce estrus. He nodded to his teacher but before he could properly apologize, he was interrupted.

"It's my responsibility as a teacher to help you. So, please let me help you~"

He didn't know what to think. If he was in his sane mind and not his lower back burning like fire, he would've resisted. But his mind was clouded with the desire and the thoughts of his warm mouth on his private area.

The man came closer at the thickening sweet scent of the arousal with an upturned lift of his smile, revealing a treacherous smirk. While the youth was in his own mind, resisting the need of his body, something touched his clitoris as it's fingers swirled in seductive movements around the round structure making him bite his lip.

He knew it was wrong to do this. The teacher who was protecting him from bullies since few days ago, secured a soft spot in his heart that deserved infinite respect but he here he was being groped by the respective man he looked upto. What would others think?

If he wasn't in this desperate state, his teacher wouldn't have to help him. He couldn't imagine the shame if someone opened the door that teacher locked behind himself before he started to suck his dick. He couldn't be caught with a begging expression that he now held when the teacher rubbed his clitoris, before his saliva coated fingers pumped in and out of his flower hole.

So he kept quiet. No matter how many fingers the man added, he shut his mouth afraid of students witnessing the ambitious scene. But how long can he handle the imploring fingers in his crotch that made him breatheless?

It would not be long before he got all his holes exploited under the man's ruthless hands and lustful eyes that seemed to ignite the shameful fire inside himself.