i should hate you i feel stupid

imessage ━━ private message
(now ) 2:10 am

lorelai campbell . . . lorelai
Theo davis . . . theo💗

theo💗
rory

please dont say
youre asleep

lorelai
no im not

whats wrong??

is everything okay x

theo💗
we need to talk

can you just open
the door

please

lorelai
yeah course

i'll be out in a sec x

          Rory bit her lip in anxiousness, wondering what her boyfriend, who had dissapeared on her,  would want at this hour

          Rory bit her lip in anxiousness, wondering what her boyfriend, who had dissapeared on her, would want at this hour. Rory placed her phone on her bedside table, feeling her hands shake as her nerves increased. The girl quietly climbed out of bed, not wanting to wake up Lydia in the room facing hers. She slid on her slippers and tip-toed down the hallway quietly.

Rory contemplated every thing he could say to her, making up scenarios for any possible outcome for their conversation. She imagined different facial expressions he could hold the second she opened that door, or different ways he could speak or different ways he could act. It was normal for Rory imagine scenarios at that point, she wanted to be prepared for every single possible outcome that could happen.

The blonde made it to the door, unlocking it and opened it to see Theos tall figure standing in the door frame. He was looking down at her short figure, a smile crossing over his face at the sight of her.

He was holding a boquet of flowers in his hand, an apologetic expression written on his face. The girl stood shocked . . . this wasn't a scenario she had thought out.

"Hey." Rory breathed out. He seemed far more different than the last time she saw him. He was calmer, much like the Theo she first met.

"Hi." He smiled softly. "I got these for you." The boy handed her the flowers, and Rory accepted them hesitantly. The boy looked her up and down, noticing the small top she was wearing and her short shorts. Rory hadn't noticed however, she was too busy looking at the roses he brought for her.

"Thank you." She frowned in confusion. "What are these for?" Rory was shocked to see him change his mood so quickly, just a day ago he was glaring at her out of the corner of his eye. It didn't surprise her however, the way he acted could switch every second to the point where being around him was draining.