1.

"Don't be the good older brother all of a sudden.
You haven't been here most of my life."

~•~

~•~

At the moment when darkness slowly etched into the contours of the city skyline and streetlights began to form a seductive mosaic, Olivia sat on her motorcycle as if she belonged there. Her hair peeking out from under the helmet fluttered in the ride as she moved through the streets of Miami. She maneuvered cautiously between cars and pedestrians, observing every movement, every sound, as if her life depended on staying in one piece.

Her destination was clear - she was heading to a bar. Every Friday, as if it were sacred, she dedicated her evening to meeting friends, as if it were a ritualistic formality. This tradition survived time as firmly as Olivia survived in her life. She remained faithful to her instinct, which led her to the most natural experiences.

She started the day with training, as always. She had to prepare for a demanding downhill mountain biking, which might have scared another person. But for Olivia, it was just another challenge on her journey for adrenaline and freedom. And what about the rock climbing awaiting her in a few days? For many, it would be madness, but for her, it was just an ordinary day.

She was young, full of energy and the desire to experience. And that's exactly what she did - she lived. When she first arrived in Miami, she feared she would get lost in a crowd of anonymous faces, but instead, she found a family in her friends. Seven alchemists of entertainment who turned every night into a life adventure. And one of them was her boyfriend.

Daniel, her brother, had always been against the direction her life was taking. He couldn't accept her circle of friends or Theodore, whom Olivia was seeing. But Theodore was just one of many turning points. There was always a boundary, an impenetrable barrier between Daniel's expectations and Olivia's desire for freedom. And so Olivia did what she wanted. Nobody, not even her own brother, had the right to dictate what she should do. She knew it best herself.

Olivia was a twenty-two-year-old whirlwind who longed for adrenaline like air. Her parents hoped that by enrolling her in the go-kart team, just like her brother, it would be enough. But for Olivia, it was just the beginning. Go-karts were just a sideline, she wanted more. She started throwing herself into mountain biking, hiking forest trails, learned to ride a motorcycle, and even took a skydiving course at eighteen. When she turned twenty, she already had a certificate and jumped solo. She didn't stop at regular ski slopes, only going for the toughest ones. Snowboarding? Just another challenge for Olivia. She learned tricks, competed, constantly sought new skills.

Adrenaline flowed through her veins like blood, and no one could stop her. If you wanted to be with her, you had to adapt. You couldn't convince Olivia to change her lifestyle for you. If you didn't like her bold ideas, you didn't fit into her world. There was no room for compromise for Olivia. It was her and her passion, and you couldn't touch that.