I: Sneaking Out

3rd Person:
8:07pm
"YOU ARE MARRYING THEIR DAUGHTER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Cameron's mother screamed from her throne, silence filling up the room. He looked at his father, who had a pitiful expression on his face, then back to his mother.
"..yes mother" Cameron said looking down, voice breaking and on the verge of tears.
"Good" his mother said, "You may go now" He then walked out of the room as fast as he could without running.

When he got to his room tears were streaming down his face, only because he blinked a couple times because the tears were blocking his view though. To calm down he thought he might go out to the garden so he peaked outside his window and saw a couple of gardeners there, he didn't want to interact with anyone right now, so he decided to sneak out and go to the town near their palace, he didn't think anyone that they were against owned it so he thought it would be fine. He put on a black hoodie and took off his flower crown (just in case someone noticed it was symbol of royalty for the Doves). He then went over to his window that faced the front of the palace, opened it, spread his wings, and jumped. Now he started walking over to the town where light was shining.

It didn't take him long to get to the town, just like 5-8 minutes or so. As he roamed the streets he noticed people were looking at him, if he paid attention he would've noticed the color of their wings but he was only looking at their faces. After a few minutes he got too weirded out by these people looking at him so he went into an alleyway that looked pretty clear of anyone so he thought it was a good idea. After walking into it he looked around and then leaned against a wall and sighed. He sat there for a few minutes thinking, y'know trying to get his mom off his mind, but then he heard rustling, he looked around but then the sound stopped so he leaned back on the wall suddenly a figure jumped at him. The figure pinned him on the wall, hard, and lifted a small pocket knife to his neck but now he could atleast see the shadow. It was a boy about the same age as him with raven black hair. Cameron then noticed the crown the boy was wearing, then he looked down checking if he had wings, he did, and they were black. Uh oh my guy Cameron walked right onto the enemies territory, he is now face to face with the prince of the Avians.
"Who the f^ck are you? And why are you on our territory, you dove?!" The boy spoke harshly
"Chill out man, I mean know harm, I didn't know that this was your territory I just got here!" Cameron spoke as he raised his hands to surrender
"Uh huh, whatever." The other let go of Cameron, lowering his knife and then looking away from him but still standing close to him
"Well, uh, what's your name?" Cameron said trying to show that he is indeed friendly. The ravenette looked at Cameron then looked him up and down,
"It's Ashur if you MUST know" he spat.
Cameron's POV:
Jeez dude I know our parents are like rivals but still,
"I'm Cameron nice to meet you" I said giving a soft smile to him,
"Tch, whatever, go back to your own place" I took that as my sign to leave so I did, snuck back into the open window and went to bed.