The Lakers Game

"Come on, Luce!" Tim called from the living room.

"I'm ready, I'm ready," Lucy said, running out of her room. 

"We're going to be late," Tim urged.

Lucy chuckled, "We still have three hours before the game starts, I doubt the teams are even at the stadium yet."

"No, we're not early," Tim said, holding his finger up. "There will be traffic getting to the stadium, we need to stand in line to check in, get food, and find our seats."

"If we can take down some bank robbers in ten minutes, we can do all of that and more in three hours," Lucy promised.

"And we need to take pictures,"

"Tim Bradford suggesting that we take pictures?" Lucy teased. 

"I need proof that I've sat courtside at a Lakers game before," Tim scoffed.

"Mhm," Lucy giggled. "We do need to show Aaron how so very thankful we are for these tickets."

"All I had to let him do was drive for a day," Tim shrugged.

"Yeah, but he did say you cried because you thought you were going to die," Lucy smiled, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"That lying son of a bitch," Tim muttered.

"I saw a picture too," she said before placing a kiss on his cheek. "Now let's go."

~~~

The very long car ride consisted of Tim listing all the ways he would get back at Aaron for sending that picture to Lucy and Tim complaining about the traffic.

"I told you there would be traffic," Tim groaned.

"We still have like two hours before the game," said Lucy. "And we're only like five minutes away from the stadium."

"But tickets, concessions, and finding our seats will be a living hell,"

"I'm not sure if thousands of people will be sitting courtside," Lucy says, trying to see over all of the cars in front of them.

After ten more minutes of Tim complaining, the couple finally made their way into the parking garage and found a parking spot.

"See?" Lucy says, taking Tim's hand. "That wasn't so bad."

"For the passenger," Tim grumbles. 

"You never let me drive," Lucy frowns.

"Because you drive like an old lady,"

"I do not," Lucy says, acting fake hurt. "I like to think of myself as a safe driver."

"And that's fine," Tim says. "Just not when driving to a Lakers game."

Lucy rolls her eyes. Tim has been talking about this game for weeks. 

Aaron had gotten tired of being forced to sit in the passenger seat ever since he made P2 and began attempting to make bargains with Tim.

Tim started threatening to arrest Aaron for the bribery of a police officer until he offered up two courtside Lakers tickets.

"I still can't believe that you gave up a trip to the Bahamas but not a Lakers game," Lucy says as they enter the stadium.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment," Tim says, looking around in awe.

"Oh please," Lucy says. "You can't call it a 'once-in-a-lifetime experience if you've been to a Lakers game on more than one occasion."

"Never been courtside," Tim says.

"Whatever. Next time he asks to drive, ask for that Bahamas trip. I need a tan."

"You can tan here," Tim points out.

"The beaches aren't as gorgeous as they are in the Bahamas."

"We've already been to Hawaii,"

"And?"

Tim rolls his eyes. "Thorsen's driving is scary."

"Well, it's a good thing that nothing scares Tim Bradford, right?"

~~~

A/N: HEYYY how did yall feel abt the new taylor swift album (if you listened to it)? i honestly kinda liked it like idk why sm people are hating 😅 my fav tracks are the smallest man who ever lived, whos afraid of little old me, and the alchemy!!!!! also can april 30 come faster PLEASE i need to see my favs on my screen again asap. comment suggestions for more stories!!