Chapter 10 - A Gathering of Leading Countries?

Supplementary:

Regarding Japan's space development infrastructure, it has launch sites on Tanegashima Island, Okinawa Island, and Iōtō (Iwo Jima), with an annual budget allocation of over 400 billion yen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 9 Month 1 Year 1641 Central Calendar

The Gra Valkas Empire demands the Kingdom of Irnetia's submission. The next day, Prince Aethes and Diplomat Bealey head towards Mu.

Day 23 Month 1

Prince Aethes makes his first contact with Japan in Runepolis.

Day 14 Month 3

The Gra Valkas Empire invades the Kingdom of Irnetia.

Day 8 Month 5

The fall of the Kingdom of Irnetia, became a colony of the Gra Valkas Empire.

Day 1 Month 10

The renovation of Mykal Port undertaken by Japanese companies in Mu is completed.

Day 25 Month 10

The Muish Army Special Division finishes training in Japan and returns home. Subsequently, a request is made to Japan for the sale of a large quantity of weapons and ammunition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 22 Month 4 Year 1642 Central Calendar

On this day, Cartalpas, the Holy Mirishial Empire's second-largest city, was bustling with more activity than usual.

Today marks the commencement of the Eleven Countries Leadership Conference. Port officials rushed around in preparation for the arrival of ships from various countries, while crowds gathered near the docks in hopes of catching a glimpse of the fleets that each nation would bring. Throughout the town, stalls had sprung up targeting the gathering crowds.

"The Kingdom of Torquia's fleet has confirmed entering the Folk Strait, 7 magic ships of the line and 1 delegation ship for a total of eight."

"Affirmative, guide them to the First Civilization Area."

"The Kingdom of Agartha's fleet has confirmed entering the Folk Strait, 6 magic ships and 2 civilian ships for a total of eight."

"Affirmative, guide them to the First Civilization Area."

"It's always the same around here..." Bronto, the harbor management officer, muttered as he gazed out over the harbor from the window of the harbor management bureau.

For him, a lover of warships, the gathering of various warships from different countries was akin to an event. This time, however, he has something special to look forward to. The Gra Valkas Empire, which suddenly appeared outside the Second Civilization Area and annihilated Leifor with just one battleship, as well as Japan, positioned outside the Third Civilization Area, which sealed off and dismantled the Parpaldia Empire. Both countries were rumored to possess formidable military power that overwhelmed even the great powers, albeit with uncertain details. Therefore, the anticipation of what kind of warships they would bring along filled him with excitement.

"Is that...? That flag... but is it really?"

"Look, confirmed without a doubt."

Unintelligible conversations from the communication device could be heard, prompting gestures to inquire further details from the communication officer.