Exile

In a kingdom called the Alengka Kingdom, there was a giant who was talking and discussing with his subordinates.

Rahwana: "HAHAHAHA! There is nothing wrong with this kingdom having a servant like you, Marica."

Kala Marica: "Oh yes, that's clear. Marica is like that, you know. HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Rahwana remembered something and planned to do something cunning to get it.

Rahwana: "Marica. Do you know that beautiful princess in the middle of the forest?"

Kala Marica: "Hmm. Who is sir? How come I haven't seen it."

Rahwana: "Her name is Dewi Sinta."

Kala Marica: "Walah. Walah. Do you like it, sir?"

Rahwana: "I don't understand. I love Dewi Sinta not only for her appearance.

Kala Marica: "Then what, sir?"

Rahwana: "I love him because of his inner self."

Kala Marica: "Wait a minute, sir. Isn't Dewi Sinta already married?"

Rahwana: "I don't care and I have a new task for you. Separate Rama Wijaya from Dewi Sinta."

Kala Marica : "HAHAHAHAHA! That's easy, sir"

Rahwana: "What are your plans?"

Kala Marica explained her plan and Rahwana agreed. But without them realizing it, Anoman Sakti had listened to their plan from start to finish.

In the Kingdom of Ayodya

After Rama and Sita married, they sincerely spent a period of exile in the forest accompanied by Rama's younger brother, Laksmana. This period of exile was carried out by order of Rama's stepmother who demanded the promise of King Dasarata (Rama's father) to make his son Barata king.

In the middle of their journey, they met Kidang Kencana, the incarnation of Kala Marica, Ravana's subordinate.

Sinta: "Rama, look at that Kidang! Catch it! The Kidang is very beautiful."

Rama: "Okay. You wait here with Laksmana. Laksmana! Take care of my wife."

Laksmana nodded hearing his brother's orders. Rama ran after Kidang Kencana.

Kala Marica : "Help! Help!"

Sinta and Laksmana heard the sound. However, Laksmana remained calm and was sure that it was not his brother.

Sinta: "Laksmana, go after your brother. He is in danger, help him!"

Laksmana: "Calm down. I'm sure he's okay."