Abduction

Sinta rebelled when she heard Laksmana's answer. So with a heavy heart Laksmana obeyed Sinta's orders. Before he left, Laksmana set up a magic fence so that Sita would be safe and not go anywhere while he was gone. Then a beggar appeared asking for food/drink.

Sinta: "Sorry, my food/drink supplies are limited."

The beggar who never went away made Sinta feel sorry. So out of compassion, he came out of the fence and gave food/drink to the beggar. Without remembering Lakshmana and Rama's message.

Sinta: "Sorry, I can only give you that much."

Beggar: "Thank you. Thank you. HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Suddenly the beggar turned into a giant, namely Rahwana.

Rahwana: "You got caught! You fool! You could have believed those tricks. HAHAHAHAHA!"

Sinta: "What! Let me go! Rama, Laksmana help!"

Rahwana: "It's useless for you to shout, they won't hear you. HAHAHHAHAH!"

Rahwana took and kidnapped Sinta to the Kingdom of Alengka using a golden carriage. On the way, Sinta dropped every piece of jewelry that she used to guide Rama to find her. On the other side there was a bird who saw the incident.

Jathayu: "What is that? The Alengka Kingdom's carriage?"
"Sinta? Rahwana?"
"This is bad! Sinta is in danger!"

Jathayu immediately went to save Sinta. Meanwhile, Rama and Laksmana rushed back to bring Kidang Kencana at Sinta's request. How shocked Rama was to see his wife missing somewhere.

Rama: "Where is my wife?!"

Laksmana : "What's wrong? Why are you screaming?"

Rama: "Where is Sinta?! You said she was inside the magic fence you made."

Laksmana: "How is that possible? I told her not to leave the fence."
"A moment."
"Isn't this sister-in-law's jewelry?"

Rama: "Where? Let me see it! That's right. However, where is he?"