Fight

Anoman searched very carefully so that neither Rahwana nor his children would find out. He had gone around here and there but to no avail. He hasn't found Sinta yet.

Anoman: "Huft. There's only the rest of this place that I haven't investigated."

Anoman walked into a park called Argasoka Park. When he entered he was very happy to find Sinta in less than 1 day. Anoman rushed to Sinta and saved her.

Anoman: "Dewi Sinta! Finally I've met you. Let me introduce myself, I'm Anoman Sakti who was sent by Rama Wijaya to save you. This is Kalpika's proof, namely Rama Wijaya's ring."

Sinta : "My husband sent you?"

Anoman: "Yes Dewi."

Sinta: "Thank you."

Anoman goes on a rampage and destroys Argasoka Park to free Sinta. Anoman's actions immediately attracted the attention of Indrajit, Rahwana's son. He also caught Anoman and took him to his father. Anoman was also sentenced to death by burning, which we often know as Anoman Obong.

Anoman: "You stupid giant! I will wipe out your kingdom!"

Anoman jumped up and down so that the Alengka Kingdom would burn to the ground. After burning the kingdom he returned to earth to meet & tell stories with Rama and Laksmana.

Kingdom of Alengka

Fires that create chaos invite enemies to come to attack. Rama, Laksmana, Anoman, and their troops immediately came and attacked the kingdom of the giants.

Rama: "Rahwana! Where is my wife?!"

Rahwana: "Your wife is mine. And your history is finished!"

Rahwana and his troops immediately attacked Rama and his troops. In the middle of the fight, Anoman took the opportunity to free Sinta and take her away from the Alengka Kingdom.

However, because the fight was getting harder, Anoman told Sinta to hide and help Rama. Because of his supernatural powers, Anoman lifted a stone and threw it over Rahwana's head. Rahwana died and the history of the Alengka Kingdom is over.

Rama: "Where is Sinta?!"

Anoman: "Calm down! She's safe."

Anoman approached Sinta and told her to get out. Rama, who saw his wife, immediately ran and hugged her.

Rama: "Sinta!"

Sinta: "Rama!"

Laksmana: "Ekhem, ekhem. Didn't I tell you, don't leave the fence before we come back."

Sinta: "Yes, yes. I'm sorry, brother-in-law."

They returned to earth and lived their original lives. Don't forget the promise either. Rama adopted Anoman Sakti as his son, namely Ramandayapati.