xxxv

FMB

Five months later

Five months later

"Baby!! I need help!" I heard Taraji say from our bedroom. I jumped up and jogged up the stairs until I got to our room, seeing her standing in the middle of the room with a pout.

"What's wrong Mama?" I asked, walking over to her and placing my hands on her round belly.

Yep, she's having our baby. It was originally going to be me but my doctor advised me not to because of the problems I had during my pregnancy with Keziah. Thankfully Raji was ready and willing to carry the physical manifestation of our love.

"The pants I wanted to wear don't fit and the appointment is literally in twenty minutes." She said, tears starting to well up on her eyes.

"Are you sure you got the right pants Mama? You and Zion basically have all the same clothes." I said as I checked the size in the jeans.

"These are Zi's baby. Hold on I'll go get yours from her room and then we can go okay?" I said as she sniffled and wiped her tears away.

"Okay baby." She said as she sat in the bed.

I took the jeans with me as I went out to Zion's room, we had all moved back into my house at the start of Taraji's pregnancy because there was more room and Zion wanted to be close to us as possible.

I had everything redecorated and detailed cleaned before we came back though, it made the memories fade quicker.

"Zizi we got a mix up again." I said opening her door. She was in the bed, bundled up when watching tv. She looked over at me, tiredness flowing through her eyes before clearing her throat to answer me.

"Second drawer on the left, should be right on top." She said before moving to get comfortable again.

"Alright. You need me to grab you anything while we're out?" I asked as I swapped out the jeans for the correct pair.

"Some midol and more tampons please. I've been using my heating pad but it's too hot." She said making me nod.

"Okay we'll be back soon, try and take a nap." I said as I went over and placed a kiss on her forehead. I walked out, closing the door behind me before going back into Taraji and I's room.

Unfortunately for me, she had gotten impatient and decided to put on some white shorts instead. Her bump sat high and round for her to be twenty weeks, her body was growing thicker in certain areas and she was just all around glowing.