[📖 | ST] "wtf was that??"

oneshot about String Theory because Codey & Box friendship seems so fun. and also because i luv meta stuff<33

 and also because i luv meta stuff<33

What have they done?

As the Balancers wake from being thrown away from the weapon podiums, they find a Blue cloaked figure standing in front of it. The figure seem calm, idly watching the fallen heros with silence.

Under stumbled to get onto his feet, his frown turning into a sneer. The others struggle to stand, pained and confused. Balance was the first to stand at his full height, seeming unbothered by the aftereffects of being thrown.

The Blue man stood unbothered, as he started to speak.

"They did it.. they actually did it."

The being spoke with pride, proud of what they've achieved. His tone borderlining on ecstatic. They could almost hear the grin behind those words, if he even has a mouth.

"I'm free... free at last..."

He turned towards Death & Collapse, ignoring the questions that came his way.

"Thank you, you two. For being so, so patient."

"No, thank you."

"Thank you."

The duo thanked him in tune, bowing as the Blue being turned away towards the Balancers. His head briefly glancing over all the others till his glance landed on Balance, who hasn't said much other then a groan when he first woke up.

"And thank you."
Balance stared at the being, the colors in his eyes almost seeming dull. Having only watched him move about the whole time.

"Thank you, for helping me. Every, step, of the way."

He walked towards the Leader of the Balancers, his tone genuine as he continued talking. Only stopping when he's standing in front of the steve.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me. But I'm sure my words are unneeded, I will be repaying it all tenfold either way."

DeBalance: Balance, what is he talking about?

De's question went unanswered as Balance's eyes shows ones and zeros. Grinning, with his teeth showing as he started to snicker. Barely being able to contain it, when Balance spoke again, the Balancers barely recognize his tone.

"Anytime man."

And Balance was gone, and in his place, was somebody completely different.

The being in his place had a Blue cloak, just like the being standing before him. But it was much more vibrant, the hood is down, and seem to have a white undershirt with leather strapped across his chest. His hair is black, and his eyes has the same shades as Balance, but with whites underneath like Time's.

And the being seemed to be vibrating on the spot. Shaking his arms up and down as he barely managed to make himself stay on the ground.

"Bro, did you see the explosion the thing let out!? It was AMAZING!!"

The Blue being chuckled, soft and kind unlike what they've seen from someone like him.

"Indeed. FC did wonderfully."

"She DID!!"

The excited being raised his hand up and the blue one did the same, slapping it against eachother's. The newcomer cheered, his arms up in the air as he span around, as through he was been waiting for this all his life. The Blue being only watched calmly.

All the while, the Balancers has been commenting confusedly.

UnBalance: what in the..

NetherBalance: Balance?

ReBalance: who is that?

OverBalance: what happened to Balance!??

UnderBalance: YOU

A fireball was thrown at the spinning guy, who barely registered it before halting his spinning. Completely unbothered.

The being looked around at the others, before simply smiling at the Blue being.

"Welp, I should leave you to your thing."

And he jumped up into the air, flying.

"Have fun!! Byeeeeee!!!"

As the "Bye" was stretched out, the being flew into and through the wall behind him, the sound fading as soon as he entered the wall. The Blue guy simply gave a goodbye wave, before turning towards the other Balancers.

"Hm. I should get going now." And he walked away.

The Balancers protested, moving to grab their weapons*(the ones that weren't destroyed)* and attempt to question the being. They were quickly put in their places by Collapse.
The duo left quickly afterwards.

Leaving them without a Leader, and Questions. So many Questions.