Chapt: 97

Amora pov:

he stepped forwards again so that was my signal he was about to punch. I ducked under his flying arm and forced my fist up into his jaw, uppercutting him. He stumbled back in a daze and confused. I let him gather himself.

"And that's how you do an uppercut people." Lorenzo says and i smile to myself

he holds his jaw and looks at me.

we do this couple times not like punching each other just some, grabbing arms and twist them.

"that's a bit how it's done but, of course most of the time i punch them but it's my sister." he says as he gives me a pat on my head.

"he is just scared i'm gonna beat him." i say as i step out of the circle.

he chuckles.

"well prove it then." a random boy says.

"i would like to keep my head thank you." carlo says and i laugh.

"lets get to the shooter targets." i say and the group walks with me.

it's been a few days since then and we went everyday to train these kids.

now it's the weekend and i'm turning 18 on Thursday but i'm celebrating it on saturday.

me and river went on a beautiful date on Thursday.

saturday is a great day to go out that night as my bestfriend Laila said and the girlfriends of my brothers.

i already told them river won't like the idea. My brother too. their even worse.

last time i went out with one of my brothers though but still didn't go so well.

Elio found out and he was madd as fuck.

and of course i went with it.

but first an party with the family.

Laila slept over in my bed at protest from River sleeping alone.

Laila her words the night before.

"you don't have to fuck her everynight horny shithead."

i have never laughed so hard.

even though later that evening when Laila was downstairs me and River where not where she was lets just put it that way.....

Laila is already eighteen she is for about two weeks now.

as it was 00:00 am i wanted to sleep but Laila asked if we can't just sneek to the basement to find some alcohol. and at first i didn't think it was a good idea but she convinced me.

not that it was an good idea but i did turn eighteen so.

it's not that i've never drank alcohol or have been drunk.

flashback

"shhtt we need to be quiet." i say as we walk downstairs to the basement door.

Laila walks behind me.

we're in our cute pjs

i want to open the door but it's locked.

i mumble something as i look at Laila.

"do you know where the key is?" she asks.

i do it's in Elio his office.

but he's probably in there.

or not i have no idea.

"yes wait i'm gonna get it." i say and we bot walk to the hallway where the offices are.