Chapt: 98

as i sit on the couch next to kate i whisper. "when are you gonna tell the family?"

"by the next time we see them all we want to make sure the baby is alright." she whispers back.

i nod my head.

"what about us the brothers etc?" i whisper.

she nods her head.

"when the family is gone we will announce it to them." she whispers.

"and we have an barbecue next month with the whole family here." Carlo whispers leaning over Kate to look at me.

"ahh then you'll tell them make sense." i say nodding my head.

"yes we just want to have an doctor appointment etc." she says.

"you can ask Luca right?" i whisper.

"yeah we think so but i don't know if he knows everything about this." Carlo says as he points at Kate her stomach.

i chuckle.

"no idea actually." i say as we hear my grandfather and a few uncles laugh very loudly.

we listen to their story and laugh with them.

a while later the whole family went to their home and it's just the brothers and the girlfriends etc.

Lorenzo and River too of course.

after we talked about Carlo brings everyone's attention by coughing.

"guys me and Kate have something to tell you." Carlo says as they both stand up and make everyone look at them.

"what is it brother." Elijah says as he is sitting on the couch and has his arm around.

"well we have some great news. and we just found out about it to so...." he says as he looks at kate and she smiles at him.

i grab River his hand and he smiles at me.

i love this.

just to see our family growing.

"i'm pregnant." Kate says and i look at Anthonio who's mouth just opened from shock.

i look at elio and his face is just shock.

"We literally just found out and well i grabbed Amora from River and told her." Kate says as she laughs and i laugh too.

"you already knew!!" Luca says.

"aw come on uncle Luca don't be jealous." i say and i see Elio chuckle.

Elio stands up and goes for a hug with Carlo.

"i'm happy for you brother." he says as he pulls away from the hug.

now everyone stands up and give then an hug.

"so what's your plan on telling the whole family?" Guiliano asks.

"well maybe buy some baby clothes and let them unpack it or something." i say and Kate laughs at me.

"that's actually an pretty good idea." Carlo says and chuckles.