18.

"Yo!" Chris suddenly exclaims excitedly. Nick and Matt both look up from their spot in the couch. "Laura found a spot for us to stay!" Nick and Matt look at him with a surprised expression. They don't know how to react properly. They bought this house when they were nineteen. Their whole career is grown into this house. "Okay." Nick just says.

"When will we move there?" Matt asks. The conversation is awkward, no one really has energy to talk, that's why Nick and Matt have been in each other's arms for the last two days. Chris didn't mind, he likes his solitude. And a hug from his brothers once in a while.

"Next week." They all look at each other, silently having a conversation on what to do. "Okay." Nick then says and drops his head back on Matt's chest. Matt immediately starts to massage the elder's scalp while looking down at him. He smiles at the relaxed face of his brother. He adores Nick. Especially when he decides to let other people take care of him, comfort him or touch him. He loves the way Nick treats him and he loves the way his hair tickles his neck when Nick's resting on his chest.

"Want me to help you pack?" Nick asks his brother who is leaning over him. Matt just smiles and nods. "Go back to sleep now." Nick just nods and rests his eyes, immediately getting lulled to sleep.

"Matt?" Chris asks from the other side of the couch.

"Mhm?" Matt looks up to Chris.

"Can I cuddle with you too?"

Matt is confused at the question, of course Chris is allowed to cuddle with him. Did he think otherwise? Did his clinginess to Nick infect Chris?

"Yeah, of course buddy c'mere!"

Chris instantly breaks into a smile and crawls to Matt's side, cuddling up to him and wrapping his arms around Matt's stomach.

"You okay?" Matt then asks. "I didn't want you to feel left out by Nick and me." The guilt is detectable in Matt's voice. Chris just shakes his head. "You didn't Matty, I promise." He buries his head further in Matt's chest, slightly touching Nick's head. He hears Matt whispering an "okay." Before he falls asleep. And not long after Matt is asleep too.

~next morning~

Nick wakes up to someone shaking his shoulders aggressively and yelling his name. Nick opens his eyes and groans when he sees Chris in front of him, freaking the fuck out. "Nick! Helloo? Are you fucking deaf?" Nick now opens his eyes fully and stares at Chris. "What is it Chris?" He groans while sitting up reluctantly. He then realizes Matt isn't on the couch with him anymore.

"I lost my phone!"

Nick groans loudly and lets his head fall back into the couch.

"Chris, where is Matt?" He says sleepily. "I don't know in the kitchen or something." Chris answers.

Nick whines and picks himself up from the couch before walking to the kitchen, going to find Matt like a lost puppy. "Morning Nicky!" He hears Matt exclaim sweetly. Nick doesn't have his eyes fully open yet so he just walks around on instinct and whines again.

He suddenly feels two arms wrapping around him and he gladly hugs Matt back, resting his face onto his chest and inhaling Matt's body scent.

"What's going on with Chris?" Nick asks. He's still a bit sleepy so the words come out a bit slurred. "He's addicted to his phone." Matt just answers. Nick chuckles at that. "Makes sense." Matt chuckles too and rubs his back gently.