Main Protagonists Introduction & Background

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji

Background: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was a young boy nurtured in the White Room project, made by his father Atsuomi Ayanokouji, to major figurehead of the political world of Japan

Background: Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was a young boy nurtured in the White Room project, made by his father Atsuomi Ayanokouji, to major figurehead of the political world of Japan. One could say that his childhood is the nearest possible experience to that of hell itself. He was put on high standards and was brutally tortured as a way for him to lose his so called "Human Vulnerabilities". At that time he made a close friend in the form of Sakura Fukushuu, he was ordered to fight her to test his strength, but then in a sudden turn of events, Atsuomi told Kiyotaka to kill Sakura. He was hesitant at first, but he killed her in the end simply because of the need for survival. That was when he lost all the humanity in him, he then took his training to another level as a way to innact his long term plan of destroying the White Room and killing his father. At the age of 10 he was sent in a big stadium that is part of the White Room to test his capabilities against an army lead by Katsunori Shiba. He was told to kill if necessary, so he killed every last one of the soldiers.

4 years of planning later and he finally executed his plan to destroy the White Room. Which involves training and manipulating some students that he deemed necessary to his plans. Those students would help him escape as they saw that he was capable of escaping in the first place (Ichika Amasawa, Yuki Shizuku, and Shiro Masakatsu). With their manipulating skills they put all the students and teachers into chaos as they decided to kill each other. Once Kiyotaka made Atsuomi lost the very control of the White Room he then broke into a very well protected office of Atsuomi to kill him, ending the WR project once and for all. With the help of Ichika, Yuki and Shiro he also had the assistance of Matsuo to escape the WR. Matsuo then raised Ichika, Yuki and Shiro. Shiro would then move on to his own path while Ichika would stay and enroll in ANHS next year, and Yuki, unbeknownst to Kiyotaka, would also enter ANHS as well and was placed in Class B.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rimuru Tempest

Background: Rimuru Tempest was an orphan that was later adopted by parents that lived in Britannia

Background: Rimuru Tempest was an orphan that was later adopted by parents that lived in Britannia. Before, he was a nameless orphan until his parents decided to name him Rimuru Tempest because of the beauty of his hair and his talents that could take anyone by storm. His parents were surprised that Rimuru never felt any emotion nor did he change his facial expressions in any shape of form. He always looked lifeless, even at the times when he performed skills that could rival that of the world's best, and with only a day of learning. Which is why he would be a controversial figure among kids that were jealous of him.