Yes

Kabir's pov
" But ma!! " I was trying to say something but she cutted me off in between.

" No buts now Kabir!! I want you to get married... We already gave you time to find someone of your choice but you couldn't so now just listen to us! " Ma said.

" Come on Bhai, we too want a bhabhi!!! " Shanaya and Shaurya said together, while I just glared at them.

" Ma, I am not interested in marriage, I can't afford it right now!! Please let me live with peace!!!! I am tired from all of this" I shouted ... I was angry as hell, cause I am now tired of this topic.

" So now you are tired of us? You find us disturbing? Now you don't even love your mother?" She said with tears.... Shit! I should have controlled my anger .

" Maa... I " I was going towards her but she raised her hand to stop me .

" Don't come near me! You want peace right? So now live as you want! I am never gonna interfere" she said and started leaving.

" Kabir... Where are your manners? First you shouted on your mother and even indirectly called us disturbing... And now you are letting her leave? Don't you have to say something? " Dad said.

" Bhai atleast let's meet the girl... Who knows you might like her? Otherwise say no... " Shanaya Said this time.

" Ughh ... Fine! I am ready!  " Intentionally I shouted this by looking towards mom's direction cause she was standing there silently.

" Yayy!!! " Shanaya and papa did a high five.

" Thank you beta!! I knew it that you had a heart"  ma said with excitement.

"But what if Bhai gets rejected?" Shaurya said .

" Shut up you dog!! My Bhai is soo handsome... I am sure bhabhi will love him and fall for him at the first sight!" Shanaya said .

My poor princess... She has already accepted the girl as her bhabhi ... I feel bad for her but still  I will make sure that that girl rejects me!
I can't marry! Never !

At evening,
I was wearing a black kurta with glitter on it, I left some buttons open and sleeves folded.

At evening,I was wearing a black kurta with glitter on it, I left some buttons open and sleeves folded

We all were going in two cars.
In one car , ma and papa were there with the driver... In the other I was driving while those idiots which means Shanaya and Shaurya were sitting at the back and Karan beside me on the passenger seat .

I don't know that why I am bringing this idiot with me.

" Come on broo.... Drive fast!
What if bhabhi rejects you for not being on time? Vaise bhi you are not even handsome.... If she will be kind so maybe she will say yes!" Karan said laughingly.

While those idiots chuckled.

" Shut up! And she isn't your bhabhi yet!" I said.

Soon we reached... I don't know but in my whole life this was the first time that I was feeling nervous.