A curse

Kinjal's pov
I was currently sitting in my room wearing a black saree.
I didn't wanted to marry this soon, but what can I do? I was left with me choice.

*Flashback*
" Ma.... Please! Just give me 2 years more! ... I promise then I will never ask you for anything... Please ma please" I pleaded .

" Just shut up you bitch!
I can't tolerate you anymore here! I don't want your presence to snatch our left happiness too!
You are just a bad omen for us!
A curse! " She said.

I was in tears now.
I ... I can't tolerate this pain rising within me! Ma... Papa...

" Yeah ! Now you are at the right place! It was because of you that your mother died! But still your father raised you.... And what did you did? You killed him too!
And now you dare to oppose me? Just get out from our lives already! " She scolded.

I wasn't able to say anything.

" You are a curse! A dark one.... A killer too! Now just leave us and don't you dare to cause any scene at the evening! Or else I won't hesitate to sold you!
So it's your choice now! "

She said that by gripping my chin very tightly which was hurting me but not more than her words.

Though no energy was left within me but still I gathered some courage, " ma but..." I was saying.

But she slapped me so hard that I fell on the tiles.
" Don't you anymore call me ma from this filthy mouth of yours!
And".
She said .

I hurriedly went into my room and locked it from inside.

I sat on the ground, leaning on the door and knees folded upto stomach.

Papa? Mama ! I -I  am so sorry I didn't meant to cause you harm!
I am such a bed person!
Ma is right ! I am a curse.. curse for you all .... I should have died by now!

I don't deserve to be happy!
How can I marry him?
I don't want to cause trouble to his family too through my curse!
But what can I do !

I was crying so hard.
I was finding difficult to breath,, my body was trembling with fear.

" My medicine! Where are they,? " I rushed to find them in the drawer and gulped down two capsules.

Soon I felt relief and slept for an hour.

*Flashback ends*

I plastered a fake smile on my face .. did minimal makeup as I don't like it.
And went towards the kitchen.

I started preparing tea along with snacks as ma told me to do it earlier.

" Eww!! You are looking so terrible! You scream disgust!
Your hairs look oily... Are you having hair fall?
Your thick waist is visible!
Atleast you could have applied make up? Now how will you impress them ? You don't even look average! " She insulted me and went outside as they all have already arrived.

I was feeling very insecure now ! Oh kanhaji! I wished this earth would gulp me down right this instant .

I went outside with nervousness.

As I felt all the eyes on me, I just kept looking down.
I placed the tea on table and greeted everyone.
It seemed a sweet family!

When I saw him... My soon to be husband... I found him already looking at me , it made me nervous that I kept mum.

We both were twinning! He was wearing a black kurta with glitter on it.
His two buttons were open giving slight view of his chest, sleeves rolled up representing his perfectly shaped biceps.

I sat down beside ma.
After a while we were asked to have a convo alone... So I took him to the balcony.

He started talking.
I kept breaking from inside with his every single words

He doesn't want this marriage!
I was about to say something when his phone rang and he went away before listening to me once.

Well this is my fate I guess.

Kanhaji!! Why are you doing this?? I know I don't deserve happiness but atleast don't put me in this position!

I can't oppose ma.

Will I have to spend my life with someone who won't love me?!!

I thought all this and went inside.
Then we were asked about and decisions.

I said yes, everyone was happy except him who seemed angry, he too said yes, anger was clearly visible on his face

I was feeling scared.

Well I have chosen this path myself!
I am ready to face the consequences... Or am I ?

-----------------------------------------

Hey peeps! How are you all doing?
Toh kaisa laga aapko yeh update?
Please vote and comment.🤧🥺

Do you also think that kinjal was responsible for her parents death?
Will she able to face the consequences?
What are those medicines that she took?

Stay tuned 😊💕