PIRATE WEEKEND❕🏴‍☠️ (Oneshot)

(A/N!! I dont usually do these author notes, but im proud to say that the place theyre in is real! The festival is this weekend cause its a may bank holiday. I havent done many oneshots that werent Dashton focus so im really exited to do this one)

I CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP BUT I SAW A CAT GOING FOR A WALK IN A PIRATE SUIT.

___________________________________________

"Yarrr, Lad. I didnt know they had a pirate festival anywhere?" Calico jack laughed heartily, looking around the harbour at hundreds of people dressed in his usual attire, dancing to sea shanties. Kwazii ran to catch his grandfather up.

"Bloody hell Grandad..." he panted, "I'm exited too, but SLOW DOWN!! You're 71 bloody years old!!"

"Watch it lad, im only 68..." Jack scowled, but was quickly distracted again by a pirate ship, docked just by a popular crabbing area. It was just for show, and was mainly for little children and social media mums, but Calico Jack and Kwazii were running as fast at their legs could carry them to the ship. Barnacles excused himself from the rest of the queue to catch them up. He wasnt paying any more lawsuits for injured toddlers.

That left the rest of the octo-agents and octonauts and junior octo-agents to have fun on their own.

Dashi and Shellington went to go dance together at one of the many sea shanty concerts, Marsh, Inkling, and Natquick had gone to one of the pirate pubs. Ryla, Pearl, Selva, Peso, Paani, Bianca and the junior Octo-agents were getting ice cream. Tracker was awkwardly talking to some girl dressed as a pirate, and Tweak was talking to the same girl, with much more interest in her than Tracker.

The pirate girl seemed to be a waitress off duty, as she was sat next to a black rubber tray with beer pint stains on it. Tracker excused himself, saying he was going to the pub with Natquick, leaving Tweak and the girl

"Didn't catch ya name, by the way. Im Tweak" she said, pulling the pirate girl up by the hands and into the crowd of people listening to the sea shanties

"Im Nikki" The girl smiled. Tweak spun her around and they began to dance their way through the croud, accidentaly bumping into Dashi and Shellington

"Agh!!" Dashi yelped, pulling away from Shellington, and covering her mouth. It was kind of clear they had just been kissing, and Dashi's lips were slammed into Shellington's teeth. Nikki looked up at the couple,

"Oh! Crap, im so sorry!" she apologised, but Tweak put a hand on her shoulder.

"Nah, they're good. This is Dashi, gorgeous as always, and that twink looking one is Shellington." Tweak laughed, wrapping her muscly arm around Dashi's Shoulder. Shellington shot her a death stare, but greeted Nikki with a similar amount of enthusiasm as Dashi had.

"We were just... Dancing." Shellington explained, but realised with the faint smudge of Dashi’s lipgloss around his mouth it was clear there was more than just dancing. He continued his sentence all the same, "Do you wanna join us?"

Tweak and Nikki shot eachother a wide smile, and entwined hands. Dashi saw this and squeezed Shellington's hand. They knew something was up here.

Meanwhile, Kwazii was climbed halfway up the pirate ship's mast, looking out to the horizon, while Calico jack was entertaining a group of little kids with some pirate stories. Barnacles was trying to calm down some pissy security guards, and ended up having to prise Kwazii off the mast, and drag Jack by the hand away fron the children. Barnacles resorted to finding Bianca and her group, and dropping Kwazii off there, where he could drown his sorrows in ice cream, and dragged Calico Jack to the pub where Marsh, Natquick, Inkling and now Tracker were happily swigging down beers. The two sat down in the booth and ordered two more pints, as Jack grumbled about his recent predicament.