NOT SO SECRET | TOGE

،⠀秘密 · not so secret ᭡ ࣪.

inumaki toge — wc. 1.5k

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· you and toge were having a secret rendezvous, far away from all the others, or so you both thought

disclaimers ⋆· fluff, profanity

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"LOOK AT him... He's infatuated...."

Maki sighed, rolling her eyes at the scene happening around the corner between you and Toge—that is, if she could even see anything, as Panda was practically blocking her vision.

Just peering from the bushes she and Panda were hiding from, they could see you two—very explicitly, she might mention, holding hands.

She knew something was afoot when Toge grabbed you by the hand the second you finished your dinner and dragged you somewhere, unbeknownst to her. Their curiosity was piqued, only for the two to find you two, alone, sitting together on a bench, enjoying each other's company in the moonlight.

Or so you two thought.

Cue having Maki and Panda staring at you two with wide-eyed eyes and curious spirits. Well, for Panda, anyway.

Now, they were a reasonable distance away—enough to see you two together but not enough to hear a word, and neither could you guys.

Maki squinted her eyes, trying to decipher what exactly was going on between you and Toge through the dense and overgrown foliage that was Panda's ass.

Your silhouette was barely discernible against all the bushes blocking her view and the dimming twilight in the sky, but the subtle gestures and hushed whispers from both your and Toge's figures spoke volumes.