A FALLEN MIRACLE | YUTA

،⠀落ちた奇跡· a fallen miracle ᭡ ࣪.

okkotsu yuta — wc. 2.5k

⸝⸝⸝

·͟͟͞➳❥ synopsis ⋆· never did he think that he would have to say goodbye so soon. not like this...

꒰﹒a part of the "death's toll" series﹒꒱

disclaimers ⋆· angst, death, no comfort

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

AFTER LOSING Rika, Yuta felt his life crash down on him like a pile of bricks

AFTER LOSING Rika, Yuta felt his life crash down on him like a pile of bricks. And since then, he approached everything and anyone with a sense of caution. After all that he had been through his entire life, who could blame him?

Even so, Yuta still genuinely cared about people, and he especially found himself being increasingly attracted to you.

When Yuta was taken to Jujutsu Tech, you, also a first-year student, were initially asked by Gojo to mentor him and just generally help him get through life. You wondered why it was you, but when you looked back at it, and also at the rest of your classmates... it's no wonder. There weren't exactly a plethora of options to begin with.

It was the option between a talking, horny panda, a boy who could hardly even communication, if you could even call it talking through the phrases of onigiri ingredients "communication," and a girl with borderline anger issues.

You never had a choice on the subject—not while Gojo was at the helm—but that was beside the point. Your friendship with Yuta started off rough. He was a timid young boy constantly struggling to find his voice, quite literally. There was nothing he would say no to, and even less if that order came from you.

But over time, that awkwardness slowly morphed into something of a true friendship. A sort of bond forged in the trust you built for him, with a connection that grew stronger with each passing day. Up until then, at nearly any point of the day, wherever and whatever you were doing, you would have another figure following you wherever you went. It was to the point where everybody knew of Yuta's undeniable infatuation with you. It was indeed a surprise to even the likes of Gojo. Well, it wasn't like Yuta was particularly known for hiding his feelings.