Chapter-4 (Part-1)

Today is Monday, and it's the wedding day of Umar Shaikh and Haleema Shaikh, for which preparations are underway in both households.The Shaikh mansion has been decorated with golden-colored lights, which looks incredibly beautiful to behold. The Shaikh mansion has been adorned today just like a bride.

Abbas and Abdullah, along with some elder family members, were helping Umar Shaikh to dress in the groom's attire.
All the ladies at home were getting ready.
Today, all the ladies were wearing light pink shararas, and all the men and boys in the house were dressed in light pink suits.Everyone looked extremely beautiful.

All the ladies got ready and went to Umar.As soon as everyone saw Umar, they all said "MashaAllah" together.Nazrin and Darksa protected evil eyes from Umar's eyes.
Then everyone stood together to take a family photo. After that, Hareem, Alishba, and Usman took selfies with Umar using their own phones.Umar asked, "Abbu, Faraz hasn't arrived yet. Have you asked where he is?"Just as Abbas was about to say something, Faraz entered the house and said " hii."
Abbas said, "Well, now that you're here,Alright, let's go then. Everyone, let's go to bring our daughter-in-law."
Abbas and Abdullah performed the bismillah (blessing) with Umar before leaving the house, and then everyone else slowly got into their respective cars and departed.
"Baart Shaikh Mension se nikal chuki hai Jannat Mension ki traf Jane ke liye".
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Jannat Mansion has been decorated with lights and flowers, which looks very beautiful. Arrangements have been made in the backyard of Jannat Mansion for a wedding function.The backyard was decorated with red roses because Haleema really liked red roses. The stage for the Nikah ceremony was decorated with jasmine flowers, which looked quite lovely.
Ibrahim and Tabassum were attending the guests. Ibrahim was wearing a black kurta, and the other men in the house were also dressed in black-colored clothes. All the women in the house, including Tabassum, were wearing crimson red-colored clothes.

Abbas Shaikh and the entire family had arrived at the gates of Jannat Mansion, where Ibrahim and Tabassum were standing to welcome them all.
Ibrahim Shaikh welcomed Abbas and Abdullah by offering them a shawl. Similarly, Tabassum greeted Nazrin and Darksa with a shawl as well.
Umar greeted Abbas and Tabassum with a smile, saying "Assalamu Alaikum."
Abbas Shaikh embraced Umar and responded, "Wa Alaikum Assalam."
After welcoming the barat, everyone had breakfast , and then they all went to sit on the stage.
As soon as Umar sat on the stage, Maira and Ayesha playfully took Umar's shoes and hid them.
Ibrahim and Tabassum told Maira and Ayesha, "Go and bring Haleema here, it's time for the Nikah." Maira and Ayesha replied, "Okay."
After a while, Maira and Ayesha brought Haleema onto the stage. As soon as everyone saw Haleema, they all together exclaimed "Mashallah."When Umar saw Haleema, he said "Mashallah."
Usman and Hareem teasingly said, "Bhai, don't look at bhabhi like that, or you might evil eyes on her." Umar stared back and replied, "Usman, just be quiet here." Faraz, smiling, sided with Usman and said, "Dude, you really might evil eyes on her." Umar, annoyed, said, "Alright, everyone, enough. Let's quiet down now." Everyone laughed and agreed, saying, "Okay, boss."
On one side in the center, Umar Shaikh was seated. To his right were the Qazi (Islamic judge) and to his left were Abbas, Abdullah, Nazrin, and Darksa. Behind them were Usman, Faraz, Hareem, and Alishba we're sit.
In front of Umar, on the other side of the curtain of jasmine flowers, Halima was seated in the center. Ibrahim and Tabassum were sitting on her right side, while Ayesha and Maira were seated on her left side.
The wedding moment is a pivotal one in a girl's life that changes her future.Allah has placed love in Nikah.Let's see if Halima will be able to believe in love or not.But it's also true that the world revolves around hope.
The Qazi was now ready to read the marriage contract (nikah nama).
The Qazi asked Umar and Halima to recite the Kalima Tayyaba (the declaration of faith). Both of them recited it, and then the Qazi asked Haleema for her consent. He read the marriage contract and concluded with the final words, "Kya apko Umar Shaikh ke sath nikah qubool hai."
Haleema ne bola, "Ji qubool hai."
The Qazi then asked Umar and read the nikah nama to him, concluding with the final words, "kya aap Haleema Shaikh ko apne Nikah me lete hai ."
Umar Shaikh ne bola, "Ji qubool hai."
After the wedding, everyone was congratulating each other warmly and everyone was happy.
After the wedding, everyone ate. After eating, Abbas asked Ibrahim to complete the remaining rituals. Ibrahim replied, 'Yes, now let's quickly finish the tradition of stealing the shoe.' Abbas smiled and said, 'Yes, let's do it quickly because we also need to go home.'
Umar was seated on a sofa on the stage, with Haleema sitting on his right side. Usman, Faraz, Hareem, and Alishba were standing behind the sofa.
Ibrahim called Ayesha and Maira and said, "Let's complete the tradition of stealing the shoe."
Ayesha and Maira smiled and replied, "Yes."
Ayesha and Maira then went onto the stage and said, "jiju 1lakh rupee dein aur jute wapis lein."
Usman and Faraz said, "Oo hello 1lakh kis khusi me dein Umar bhai."
Ayesha and Maira said, "ye rasam hai sab dete hai."
Usman said, "aap log Umar bhai ke jute rakhlo wo new kharid lenge."
Ayesha said, "Aap chup rhein ye hum jija aur Saliyon ke bich ki baat hai."
Ayesha and maira again said, "jiju 1lakh please."
Umar takes out 1 lakh rupees from his pocket and gives it to Ayesha and Maira.
They both cheer joyfully and say, "Hurrah!!"
Umar smiled and said, "Aap dono khush hai isme ya hum aur dein."
Ayesha and Maira said, "humlog bhut khush haib jiju."
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Now it's time for the farewell (bidai). Haleema is hugging her mother tightly and crying profusely with tears.Ayesha and Maira were also hugging Haleema tightly and crying along with her. Haleema went to her father and upon seeing him, started crying a lot. Ibrahim also began to cry.

At that moment, Umar said, "Aap log be fikar rahe mai bhut khus rakhunga kbhi bhi haleema ke aankhon me aasu nhi aane dunga, haleema ki har khwaahish puri krunga."

Ibrahim wiped his tears and said, "Thank you, my child."
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Thank you 😍

After reading the entire chapter, please do let us know in the comments how you all liked it. And please vote and comment as well.

here is my Instagram I'd @_.thefairytales._ is my account,
please go there and follow for more updates.

_   is my account, please go there and follow for more updates