Chapter-5

It was 4 o'clock in the morning, with cool breezes blowing all around, and the sound of the call to prayer (azaan) echoing from every direction.

Umar's phone alarm rang, the one he sets daily, which had been going off for the past 5 minutes. Umar sat up in bed and looked to his right, where Haleema was peacefully sleeping. A slight smile appeared on Umar's lips as he whispered softly, "How cute she looks while sleeping, Mrs. Umar Shaikh."

Umar slowly got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. After a while, he returned after performing ablution (wudu) and then moved back towards the bed. Standing on Haleema's side, he gently pressed her feet with his hands and lovingly said, "Haleema, wake up, the Fajr (dawn) prayer call has been made."

Suddenly startled, Haleema quickly sat up, seeing Umar touching her feet in the morning. She hesitantly responded, expressing her confusion about the situation. Umar smiled and reassured her, "Don't worry, it's just me."

Haleema, still puzzled, asked, "Who wakes up so early in the morning like this?"

Umar comfortably sat on the chair nearby and said, "In our religion, it's encouraged to wake up like this."

After contemplating for a moment, Haleema replied, "I know, but no one has ever woken me up like this before."

Umar chuckled and replied, "Alright, let's make it a habit from now on because I'll be waking you up like this."

Haleema teasingly responded, "No, thank you."

Umar insisted, "Please make it a habit, Mrs. Umar Shaikh."

Confused by Umar's words, Haleema mumbels aloud is everything was alright with him.

Umar, smiling, asked, "Did you say something?"

Haleema chuckled and replied, "No, I didn't say anything."

Umar stood up from the chair and said, "You performed ablution, I am waiting."

Haleema agreed, "Okay."

Haleema performed ablution (wudu) and then both of them prayed the Fajar prayer together. After the prayer, Umar told Haleema she could go back to sleep and he would wake her up when he returned from jogging.

Haleema agreed and went back to sleep, while Umar headed out for his jogging.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Haleema woke up at 6:30. After waking up, the first thing Haleema did was straighten the bedsheet and blanket. After fixing them, she went to the bathroom to take a shower, and a little while later, she came out of the bathroom.

Haleema was wearing a bright red frock and palazzo pants, which made her look very lovely. Her body was gleaming in the bright red color, adding to Haleema's beauty. Her long black hair, which was wet, was spread across her back.

Haleema was drying her hair near the dressing table when the door of the room opened and Umar entered inside.

When Umar sees Haleema in the bright red colour dress, he forgets to breathe for a moment and looks at her from head to toe, saying to himself, "Ya Allah, she is so beautiful. How will I handle this?"

Haleema was so busy drying her hair that she didn't even realize when Umar entered the room.

Umar shifted his attention away from Haleema and said, "Did you wake up so early?"

Hearing Umar's voice, Haleema turned around in surprise and asked, "When did you come?"

Umar smiled and replied, "I just arrived when you were busy drying your hair."