F Off

"What?" Felix asked with scrunched brows, still looking at his phone.

"What does he want?" Hyunjin grumbled.

Felix looked at him with disappointment filled in his eyes and passed the phone to Hyunjin.

"You still have his contact name as Channie-Hyung? After everything?" He asked back with raised eyes.

"I was hoping that he would come around and want to be friends..." Felix admitted with sad eyes.

Hyunjin sighed and turned his attention back to the message, his heart dropping and his jaw immediately tensing.

                    CHANNIE-HYUNG

CHAN:
Hey Felix
I know we left things off kind of rocky but I wanted to warn you
Hyunjin spilled the beans about your date. I hope you enjoy being his slut until he gets bored or something shiny comes along
If you realize what's good for you, I can forgive you. I can be better to you than he ever would be if you would stop being delusional.
Think about it.

CHAN:
By the way, you should know that he claimed you were not worth a 20 dollar bet.

"That asshole." Hyunjin seethe.

"Mhmm" Felix agreed. Hyunjin became concerned immediately, Felix seemed almost, conflicted.

"Pixie?"

"What?" Felix responded, it was still neutral but there was a hint of bitterness in the way he said it.

Hyunjin immediately got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side, opening up the door and squatting so he was on Felix's level. "What's going through your head? Talk to me."

Felix looked at him with glassy eyes and furrowed his brows. "How did he know about our date?" He asked accusingly.

Hyunjin cocked his head to the side in confusion. "I ran into him at the store when I getting stuff... why?" His voice gave away his nerves.

"How would that topic come up? Were you just trying to get back at him? Look Hyunjin, if this was a bet or something just fess up to it. I'd rather you be honest with me and know now instead of wasting my time. I told you I had no interest in being collateral damage to some stupid power struggle." Felix ranted out, a tear spilling from his eyes.

Hyunjin widened his eyes and fear overtook his body. He pulled Felix half out of the car into a hug.

"Absolutely not! I fucking like you too much for my own good if I'm being honest. Look, I did tell him about the date, but I wasn't trying to get back at him. It felt pretty good to wipe the smug smile off of his face but that's not why I said it. I wanted him to know that he was an idiot for treating you that way and that I intend to do better with my shot." Felix searched his face for any sign if deceit but he couldn't find any and it made him break down more.

"Fuck!" Felix yelled out. Hyunjin grabbed the yooungers face with both hands and forced Felix to look at him, wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Felix, talk to me. Please!" The panic was fully taking over now.

"I don't know who to fucking trust anymore! Changbin was stupid, but Chan was so sweet and so respectful... and then he turned into an ass.... I thought you were different because you had always been an ass.. but now you're so sweet and I can't find any reason to think that you're lying but I didn't either with Chan! I was ready to push my feelings toward you aside for the safety that he could have given me but he was not safe." Felix sobbed and Hyunjin gently stroked his cheek, attempting to pull him into a hug. Felix put his hand on Hyunjin's chest to stop him.