BONUS

This is purely smut chapter. Not a direct continuation of the end chapter, no time frame set though. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix was laying on Hyunjin's bed, passively scrolling through his phone. Every now and then his eyes would glance up, watching his boyfriend work on his painting in the corner by the window.

He was lonely. It also didn't help that Hyunjin's lean shoulders were on full display with the simple tank he was wearing, opting to leave the painting shirt behind on the hot night.

Pretty soon, whatever was currently on the screen was a distant thought and Felix felt his eyes trailing the prominent muscles on Hyunjin's arms and the way they would naturally flex with the movements of the paint brush. The way the tank hung into his body, accentuating his shoulders and how every movement was clearly visible.

"You're burning holes in my back with that stare Pix." The smirk was clearly present on the older's face. The confidence so high he didn't even bother to turn and look at Felix.

Felix rolled his eyes and got off the bed, walking over to Hyunjin and trailing feather light touches over Hyunjins arm and kissing him just below the earlobe. "You look fucking sexy when you paint.." He whispered seductively.

Hyunjin's eyes widened, letting out a low chuckle, but otherwise displayed no reaction to the seductive nature of Felix's advance.

Felix groaned at the sound and licked a stripe from Hyunjin's neck to his jaw, immediately pressing open mouthed kisses on it and humming in satisfaction.

Hyunjin's breath hitched and his handle on the brush faltered slightly. He was trying his hardest to keep focused but the soft breaths over his now saliva covered neck sent shivers down his spine and tingles directly to his crotch.

Felix continued with his kisses, he brought his hands to Hyunjin's shoulders, massaging the very muscles he had been admiring a minute earlier.

When Felix reached a particularly sensitive spot on Hyunjin's neck, he twitched in his place, causing a wing in his painting to be longer than intended. He sighed in frustration, both at the mistake and the increasing tension in his body, particularly the constraint of his boxers under his sweats.

Felix chuckled at the sigh but didn't make any movement to stop, only sucking harder on the sensitive spot. Hyunjin let out a low groan.

"Fuck, Pixie" He moaned out as he swiftly turned around and pulled Felix into his lap. The younger placed his legs on both sides of Hyunjins hips to straddle him, placing himself directly on the olders crotch, which had now formed a bulge.

Felix smirked into the kiss and sensually grinded his hips forward for a small amount of friction. Felix moaned and Hyunjin let out a low groan with the feeling of their mutual erections against eachother.

Hyunjin moved his hands under Felix's shirt and the cold fingertips made the younger shiver. Felix whined into their kiss, the parting of his lips being the perfect invitation for their tongues to meet.

Felix continued to grind softly as the kiss deepened, increasingly more motivated by the vigor and hunger in which Hyunjin was kissing him.

Hyunjin grasped onto Felix's back and held his hips down with force. "Wait..." He said breathlessly. Felix let out a whimper as Hyunjin broke their kiss.

"What's.. wrong?" The younger panted. Letting his swollen red lips form a pout, Hyunjin had to hold back a moan at the sight.

"We should stop.. I don't know how much more I can handle before I snap. You have no idea what you're doing to me.." Hyunjin sighed. Felix smirked in response and trailed his fingers lightly over the very prominent bulge that was protruding from the olders sweats.