Chapter Twenty-Five

Mama Lena squeezed me tightly. We had laid against each other for such a long time. I looked up at her, and she crooned, "I love that look of devotion. I want to see it every night."

I gave her a trembling smile, and she leaned in to press a soft kiss against my lips. "MMmmyes, little swan. How happy I am that you're mine at last."

I squeezed her back, pressing my head against her breasts. "I'm so happy to be here."

"This is your place of belonging. Whatever forces led you to enter the Auction, I thank them." She tapped the end of my nose with a finger. "I am going to show you how you are to sleep every night."

I gave her a curious look. She sat up, and I followed suit. "Stay put," she told me, so I did not leave the bed, but I watched her with great interest. She brought out of a bureau a familiar thing to me, a U-shaped toy. I must have had a brightened look on my face, because Mama Lena chuckled. "Oh? Excited for this?"

Blushing hard and hot, I nodded.

She returned to the bed, and spread my thighs. She folded each of my legs up, so that my knees were bent, and leaned down to draw her tongue from my opening to my clit and down back again, slurping lewdly in the process. "This is the position you must assume every evening before sleep," she instructed. I shuddered, and watched her slide the toy into me, feeling my body accept its weight and fit.

She fit it snug against my clit. "I want this to be available for you to please yourself by if I'm not awake." She unfolded my legs for me, and climbed under the covers, pulling me beneath them with her. She pulled me right up against her breasts, and I could feel her hard nipple against my cheek. "Every night, you will wear this, and only I will be the one to give it to you. You will only touch it if you need to adjust it. It must never, under any circumstances, come free. It must not be removed by anyone but me. Even if you must wait. Is that clear?"

I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

She rubbed the toy in against my clit, causing me to gasp. "I own this. This is mine. You are mine. You belong to me, in every way. You have trained to learn this, but now, you shall live it." She leaned in and kissed my forehead, my hair. "I want you now to nurse, and do so deeply. Just like you did before during your training. Yes?"

I nodded, and softly took her nipple between my lips, flicking it gently with my tongue. I felt my body electrified with pleasure, and I worked my hips against Mama Lena as I suckled noisily.

"Precisely why this toy is so necessary," she said, kissing the top of my head once more. "You'll need it. I watched you do this with the other Trainer for so long. Every time you nursed from another, I watched possessively. I hated watching you with another. I hated it so."

I wrapped my arms tightly around my sweet Lena. I pulled away only once, to look up at her and say, "Don't worry, Mama Lena. She doesn't possibly compare to you. Not in taste, not in comfort."

Mama Lena squeezed me even tighter, and buried her nose in my hair. "Sweet, darling one. I ached for you."