Chapter Twenty-Six

I fell asleep in the arms of my mistress, snug and safe, feeling the most protected I'd ever felt in my life.

When I woke, I could feel her hand running through my hair. She cupped my head and I opened my eyes to her beauty. I smiled at her sleepily. I'm sure I looked like a mess.

But she cared not about any of that and only leaned in and planted kisses along my cheeks. "Look at the roses blooming here," she murmured. I must have been blushing deeply.

I nuzzled her breasts, one at a time. Each of them were perfect and milk-swollen, and I could tell she needed release. Just the act of my attentions made milk begin to leak from her taut nipples. I sighed happily, and teased each nipple with my tongue.

My mistress—no, Mama Lena—made the most lovely noises of pleasure. I felt her slide a hand down my belly to the toy that was inside of me. She pressed it against my sensitive spot and worked it a little, and I gasped.

"If every day is like this, I will die happy," I murmured against Mama Lena's breasts.

She took hold of the toy and drew it out of me, which got another gasp from deep within me. Then, she reached up and pulled on a golden tassel hanging by the bed.

One by one, my slaves filtered into the room, as though they had been waiting to be called. They were dressed in new uniforms, and these were oddly arousing. Because of these new dresses, their breasts were left bare, and their skirts did not cover their fronts. Their nakedness was shocking but delightful, as the sight of them was enthalling.

"Delicious, aren't they?" Mama Lena asked me.

I nodded, and murmured, "Thank you for the gift."

"They truly do belong to you," Mama Lena said comfortingly, stroking my hair. "Anything you ask, within the boundaries of my rules, is allowed."

"What are the rules?" I asked.

She chuckled, and tapped the end of my nose with a finger. "All in good time. You'll learn all in good time."

"Promise you won't punish me too hard for straying beyond the boundaries without knowing," I said, snuggling close to her.

She cradled me tightly. "Never, my special one. I only punish when or if I need to." She nuzzled me. "And perhaps sometimes when I'm feeling playful. But never in cruelty. I am a caretaker, and this is the role I was born to play. I am a Mama. Your Mama Lena. Mommy. Yours."

I looked up at her, my eyes reverant. "Mommy." I almost whispered this, shivering with joy. "I like Mama Lena but I like Mommy even more." I tried to think about why, but I didn't have much of an answer.

"Call me that once our door shuts, then," she said, leaning down to press warm kisses on the top of my head. "I prefer it, too. It is like a secret special name for me."

"Like little swan is for me."

"That's right." She chuckled. She snapped her fingers, and my slaves looked alert. "Every morning, when I nurse my darling one, her choice out of one of you will be earning your keep between her legs." She looked down at me. "That's the first rule. When you wake, every morning, we will nurse. I will need relief, and you are the pinnacle of my relief." She kissed the end of my nose. "Pick a slave, my swan."

I pointed lazily at anyone but Serena. I flashed Serena a glance; she looked furious, and I smiled.

"Good girl," Mama Lena told me. She helped position me so that the woman I had picked could crawl over the bed and settle between my thighs comfortably.

"May I cum, please?"

She tilted my chin up. "May I cum, please, Mommy?"

I flushed hot. "May I cum, please, Mommy?"

"Of course you can, since you were so polite and well-mannered."

"Mama Lena?"

My tone made her pause, and she looked deep into my eyes. "Is everything alright, sweet one?"

"I know we've only known each other a short time...but is it alright to tell you I know I'm where I need to be?"

She smiled so brilliantly at me. "Yes, little swan. It's perfectly alright. Now. Lie back, and let your pleasure rise in pitch."