part 18

Time skip...

Its in the afternoon akaza was waiting in the shadows, feeling stupid enough to give her high hopes of challenging a strong person such as rengoku's father.  Smacking his forehead, a twig snaps, 'i swear to hell if it's who I think it is so help me' "akaza-dono~! So this is where you've been have you been eating any women without me?" "Shut up I don't want any women to eat dumbass!!" His veins pop out, douma stands behind him staring. 

"What are you doing out here anyways,haven't you been attending anything lately?" "If I were to attend anything I would've been invited to by now" he's not happy, "so what are you doing out here anyways hmm?" "None of your damn fucking business".  He fakes being hurt, "I was just asking you a simple question why'd you have to be so cruel about it".  He continues to wait for y/n to show up soon, but he won't be able to get to her in time thanks to a nuisance.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile the girl was on her way to challenge kyojuro's father for him to acknowledge her.  "As if he can stop me from dating kyojuro!" Stomping to the front door some of the guards were in question to see why the girl was dressed in a pair of swordsman pants and wraps covering her entire chest area.  But that wasn't the only thing even her wrists were covered in fabric as well. 

"Oi I think I deserve to have a solid word with you for tryna split kyojuro and I apart!!" From inside there was grumbling.  The door slams open, it's the same person that told her to leave, "oh it's you again, haven't you heard a single thing I said now leave before i-" she punches his face and stands there with a determined face.  He stood there in shock, punched by a girl thats in her twenties, "did you seriously just punch me?" "You can't keep kyojuro and I apart!! I will take you on right now and when I win you will take back you said".

"No" "pussy then we shall fight now!!" He grumbles again before turning her around and giving her a push.  She lands on her bottom, kyojuro was watching from his window with another girl in his room.  "Bastard!!!" "He is not allowed to be with a woman like you, someone that's a higher up deserves to be with him ins-" another punch in his face. 

.

.

.

.

"Okay look I'm literally trying my best to get you off this property but your being very stubborn lady guards come remove this crazy lunatic off this property" he folds his arms until another pain shoots through his stomach, her fist has collided.  "There's no damn way that I'm going to let him go....and I won't let you keep us separated!!" She growls in rage, he looks up at her from the ground.  Anger now evident in his eyes, a fist collision to the girls stomach as she flies a few meters back rolling. 

"Like I said he needs to be with someone who is a higher up and not with someone like you street rat" he stood on her wrist as she then winces.  "You are being very gullible and trouble some which I can't allow, yet you come back here to try and fight an elder like me" gripping her jaw firmly he punches her in the nosebridge as it then bleeds.  The guards come over and take her off the property, "if you come back one more time you won't like it".  The gate is closed.

Why did that man eating demon have to give her high hopes!?, walking home at night with a bruise on her stomach and face.  Y/n was upset still that she failed, why did kyojuro's father have to such a dick.  Grumbling to herself she stumbled into a strange person, "hehehe looks like my day just keeps getting better and better~ guess I scored a hot meal tonight" "fuck off, I don't have anything to fucking offer unless you want your ballsack ripped off!".  Grabbing the male by his collar of the shirt he slightly gasps in surprise "shit a hot tempered one at most now this is a good one ~" their hands gently grab her sides. 

"If you think I'm going to allow you to have you way with me your fucking screwed and dead !!" The burning sensation deep inside her grows.  Whoever the person was laughs again, "okay hit me with your best shot!" She headbutts him square in the mouth which resulted in her nose bleeding even more.  "Aah fuck!!" They both pry off each other groaning in discomfort, "fuck fuck fuck fuck my fucking mouth and nose bitch!" "How do you think I fucking feel!!? Fucking creep!!" She shoves him harshly into the ground and starts to beat him senseless.

From the line akaza and douma are watching in shock and silence, but they weren't the only ones.  Kyojuro rengoku was walking by and watches them shred blood on the dirt.  "Don't fucking touch me again you sick bastard!!! I'm going to fucking kill you!!" A brute force pulls her off instantly.  She flails wildly, as a hand covers her eyes gently.  "Calm down... you'll make it worse" kyojuro?, his voice rings through her head as both legs dangle off the ground. 

"Why damnit...why!?" Anger seething everywhere, "I don't have a reason to explain you can be mad at me, but I don't like it either" "let go of me!" She elbows him in the guts. Kyojuro rengoku then knocks her out.

.

.

.

.

Everything is blurred out, her body lay on the bed as he sits next to her gently brushing the hair out of her face.  Meanwhile akaza is standing over the blood covered male on the gravel, impressed by how she managed to fend off a rapist.