⚠️ quick authors note ⚠️

So I just wanted to say this before it ever happens if it does and someone grows upset. I know I said I will be taking requests for ships to write about. But I want it known that the ship between Charlie and Alastor is one I'd never write about. I respect the ship, I do but I can't see myself encouraging it and I hope my reasoning is respected and understood so here's my reason.

I've never seen the appeal ever since I saw the pilot in 2019 when it was released. It felt... Weird to me. And now my reasoning continues to stand especially with the song between Alastor and Lucifer of hells best dad.

Alastor although said the line "you're like the daughter I never had" and said "you can almost call me Dad" may have been to fuck with Lucifer and strike a nerve. It still sat with me that he could never look at her as anything more than a child and possibly does see himself having a father- daughter relationship with Charlie. That and of course he's Aroace.

I do respect if anyone ships them, you do do buddy I'm not one to judge this is just how I feel and my opinion alone. We are all valid to our own opinions. I hope you respect my reasons and if you do wish for me to write something of the ship..... I'll only consider it if it's a light fluff. No smut. Nothing.

Thats all I have to say, hope you guys understand. Viv said we can have fun and just respect each other with the ships. So this is my way of respectfully denying smut request or any of this said ship in advanced.

Thank you for taking time to read my dumb Authors Note and well yea.

Tox out ✌🏼 🤍