.•୨𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦୧•.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.01•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Scrolling down on my phone, I Awwww at some comments praising me and my book as I felt so frustrating satisfied to end my another book, It's a whole new and high feeling when you end your book but it's also frustrating cause the one that you're currently writing has always been your favourite.

I laughed evily as I smirked while enjoying when I scroll more down to see some comments cursing and complaining me that I again ended my book with an heartbreaking Epilogue like I again killed the protagonist. I don't know it's just my Hopeless Romantic ass which makes me do it.

A male lead with an sadistic, sick personality, I does everything to make my Readers hate him then gradually I used to put a spell on my readers which makes them fall in love with that damn person and BOOM! At the end he dies which I know makes my readers to burn through their asshole. But I don't care as far as I like that kind of ending, I just can't watch two loving people together as I said I'm an hopeless romantic ass.

I know what kind of ending my readers want so I did the opposite to make my reader traumatise and numb for a while so my book can be remembered. I like it, I don't care as far as I like it.

I sigh as I stretched my body while throwing my phone on the other side of the bed but I flinched when my phone starts to ring. "Ughhh that damn Alarm". I turned off the alarm as I faked my cry. "Uugghhh College". Obviously I hate College like who doesn't, everybody does, especially when you've no friends, I sat as I took a deep breath. "Another day to survive". I stood to brush my teeth as I went for my college.

--

Showing my I'd to the guard I walked inside I roll my eyes to watch friends clinging to each other, Yeah I don't have any friends cause of my sick personality and my weird mentality, some people calls me mentally unstable like I know I am with that such dark humor I'm no normal to blend with them or I say I am the normal and they're not, like I had a friend in my first year.

"You know I've a body of an 10 Year old kid". She smirked as she winked at me. "Prove it then". She tried to flirt as my eyes starts to glisten. "Come it's in my fridge". I said while smiling ear to ear as her smile dropped.

Sometimes later I found some adults in my home searching inside my fridge. "C'mon! I was just kidding with her, it was a joke". She looked at me with disgust. "You're psycho".

I groaned while remembering my friendship era like no one understands my dark humor instead they think I'm mentally unstable, it's not my fault that if I feels happy, sad, frustrating, weird, pain, shit like in my every situation I can't sleep if I don't watch any kind of Criminal Documentary. These are my favourite, why to watch Romantic movies when you've criminal documentary, dark series and bloody stuffs to watch.