.•୨𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐦୧•.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.03•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Frustrated, Jungkook's tries to push you away gently but not wanting to make a scene at the club. "Come on, let's go somewhere more quiet. This isn't the place to act like this".

"Yeah where we'll be alone". I said with an wink. Sighs and shakes his head, knowing that it'll be difficult to get through to you while you're this drunk "Fine, let's go back to your place. But you need to promise me that you'll behave yourself".

"I'll behave like a submissive whore"
You said with an smirk. Jungkook's eyes narrow slightly at your response, but he decides not to comment on it. Instead, he pays for your drinks and leads you out of the club and to his car, helping you get in before getting in himself and driving you to his place.

As you stumble out of the car and toward his front door, Jungkook holds onto your arm to steady you, trying to be patient with you as he unlocks the door of the house and leads you inside. "Let's get you some water and then settled on the couch". He said as she raised her heavy eyes at him. "I want your water" you said while licking lips.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at your response, feeling a familiar tension stirring in his lower stomach despite the drunken state you're in. "I think you need to rehydrate with some actual water first, don't you think?". You shook your head "I want you" You said while raising arms.

With a low growl, Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close, letting out a sigh as he feels your body pressing against his. "I want you to touch me". You sansually whispered in his ear. Without a word, Jungkook trails his hands down to your ass, squeezing it firmly and grunting in approval. He starts moving you towards the couch, his hips grinding against yours as he takes in the sight of your lust-filled expression. "You want my touch, hm?".

Nodes while closing eyes. With a smirk, Jungkook lowers his head and bites down on your neck, leaving a small mark as he continues to move you towards the couch. Once he's seated, he pulls you down onto his lap so that you're straddling him.

"Please touch me" You begged as Jungkook frowns faintly, realizing how drunk you are and how much he was taking advantage of the situation. He gently pushes you back, making sure you're steady on the couch before standing up himself.

"Ughhh my head is spinning" You said and laid down on the couch making your skirt to lift, making your pantie to be in display. Jungkook catches a glimpse of your panties and swallows, a surge of desire rushing through him before he shakes his head and focuses on getting you some water. "You're in a dangerous state right now, little drunk. Let's get you fixed up". After getting you a glass of water, Jungkook sits down next to you and gently lifts your head, urging you to take sips from the glass.