Introduction - Gus

NEW CHARACTER 😈😈😈

Gustav Ricardo Erwin JR-  He's named after his dad but goes by Javi. He hates his dad. When he was 9 years old, his father stabbed his mother to death with a rusty kitchen knife while she was hanging laundry. He was only sent to jail 4 years later after reporting his son Gus missing, which led to the cops investigating him and hitting him with murder and abuse charges, landing him 3 life sentences. Gus refers to himself as Javi after his identical twin Javier, who died in a shoot out after trying to leave the gang his dad raised him into.

Gus basically took Javi's place, trapping himself in a life of crime. He had tattoos littering his body, scars, and toned muscles with gray eyes. He was about 5'7. His mother was French, and his dad was Mexican. He got the slight French accent and speaks both French and Spanish. He has curly hair (like Maverick but longer) with blue highlights in certain chunks. He has a 3 burned into the back of his left hand just like his brother did.

His partner is crime is Nicholas Bennett Van'hueso. He's tall, blond, and got Gus into motorcycles and late-night walks. He's basically all Gus has. Gus would do anything for him.

Gus is currently 21, running from cops on a daily basis and never getting caught. He's been shot a few times but usually brushed himself off and kept running.

He loves dancing, and he's great at it, but being in the gang meant he could never pursue any dance career. He was stuck with drugs and guns. He has an alcohol problem and suffers from migraines, but he plays it off, maintaining his status as a most wanted criminal. For what exactly? Being a gang accessory, perhaps? He'd never killed anyone before, or had he?

(Will update more later ofc<3)