BONUS 1

☆☆Night before the wedding☆☆

My last day of me being a free woman is coming to an end. Around this time tomorrow, I will be Mrs. Murray and I'm so  fucking excited.

As it is now, my friends and I are getting ready to go out to celebrate my last day of being engaged.

We agreed to get married after the twin turn one years old and we celebrate their 1st birthday in September.

Other than my nails, nothing else is done on me until the morning before the wedding so for my hairstyle tonight will be my natural hair styled.

I did my make up myself, nothing fussy and for my out fit, I am wearing the gold short dress with the matching stilettos that Sanjay got for my birthday last year.

look how di man wife nice... speaking of him wonda weh dhem ago...

Before sliding my phone inside of my bag, I view his message before rolling my eyes.

Husband: member wi agree no club

We are currently staying at two different venue in Kingston. Samantha and I are at Sabrina's house in constant spring while the men are at his mom's house.

Wi couldn't stay Unda di same roof else we 2weeks of no sex tull afta the wedding, agreement would a break. 

The will be out door on a huge lawn close by his mom, owned by is step father and he allow us to have it there.

me: hope yuh memba...

"Yuh nuh ready?" Sabrina peep her head inside of my room, and asked.

Y'all remember my childhood best friend Sabrina, well she is one of my brides maid along with Iesha, Hannah, Ranae and Samantha as my maid of honor.

Mi couldn't choose none a mi sista dhem becaz mi nuh wah dhem think me favorite none more.

"long time... weh Sam deh?" I asked her as I finish my touch with some mix cologne before heading out.

"She gone start up the car" She informed me.

Since Sabrina is living in Kingston and she knows her way around so she will be the one driving.

The way how I see these motorist operate, I'm not chancing it a backside and neither is Samantha.

"watch wife. Sanjay wah see yuh in a dhat" Samantha gives out the moment her eyes falls on me.

"Rojay wah see yuh in a dhat" I shot back her.

She's wearing a black all in one thights suit, showing up every curves her body posses, on her feet is gold stilettos and gold purse. Her hair is into a high ponytail and she's wearing gold jewelries.