EPILOGUE

A/N: Please note that this chapter will be lengthy.

ENJOY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

☆☆Two years later☆☆

With a frown on my face, I rest my back against the bedhead while pulling the the quilt over my lower body

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

With a frown on my face, I rest my back against the bedhead while pulling the the quilt over my lower body.

I peer down on my huge stomach wondering why this child isn't allowing me to have my night rest.

My eyes the shift to Sanjay who is lightly snoring, looking peaceful and comfortable while sleeping when I can't get any.

What can go sooo.... boii mada can go thru it enu...

Being a full time mom of three going onto four, a wife plus being an entrepreneur isn't for the weak and even though it drains my energy at times, I wouldn't change a thing about my life.

It didn't sit right with me to see my husband peacefully sleeping while I can't.

We both should be facing this together because we both play apart in me getting pregnant.

"Babes" I whines, as I push his head to wake up.

He turn on his other side turning his back to me after countless nudging.

I then pull the quilt off of him and starts rocking his body to get his attention. After sometimes of doing so he woke up and turn back to me with his eyes slightly open.

"A wah B?" His groggy voice asked.

"Mi cah sleep and mi hungry" I answered.

"Babes juss lay down and relax sleep wi-

"Sanjay get up nuh, mi wah patty fi eat now" I whined, slapping his arms.

" Patty B?" He jumped up and look at the large, gold clock in the room. "Dhem time ya Kay? weh mi ago get dhat?" He asked rubbing the rest of the sleep from his eyes.

1:35 am

"Yaffi go make it B, a it mi wah" I continue to whine.

"Jesas Christ Kay! yuh eva want sumthings weh mi cah get in a dhem hours ya... wah mi ago use mek patty now" He hissed his teeth as he roll his feet off the bed to the floor.

I didn't like his tone so I starts to sniff, forcing myself to cry. Isn't he my husband and the one that impregnate me so why is he getting frustrated when I ask for what I am craven for.

I need that patty and if I don't get it then this room will not contain the both of us, I will force cry right until I get that patty.

"See dhem thing deh now... weh ya bawl fa B?" he looks back at me and I continue to sob.