CHAPTER -18

They wandered at the aquarium snd then roamed in the streetes around to explore more in Genova.
The weather was nice..A few dark clouds came but it didnt rain.

They enjoyed a lot. Especially Jungkook. He was fascinated by the creatures he saw in the aquarium.

The three of them were tired as hell.

It was 7:04 pm now and they were sitting in the hotel's canteen, enjoying their dinner.
"Did you guys enjoy?" Taehyung asked as he took a bite of his pizza slice.

"Of course!" Yoongi smiled.
Jungkook nodded and continued eating.

Jungkook was like that with Taehyung the whole day. He didn't speak much to him and Taehyung knew that he was still upset.

"Jimin called me and told me how much he wanted to come here." Yoongi uttered. "I miss him!" He placed his hand on the table.

Jungkook chuckled softly to himself.

"Shall we call him here?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the thought of calling Jimin. He was ready to accept the offer but then his bubble was burst cause of Yoongi.

"No," Yoongi spoke. "I'll come with him some other time when not on a business trip.. we can be together without any disturbance."

Jungkook cooed at Yoongi's thoughts. He sent Jimin to the right hands!

"Fine hyung." Taehyung giggled. "I'll give you holidays from work more frequently."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Ah yes.."Taehyung remembered. "We'll have to go and meet the engineer Gabriell tommorow..we'll need to assign him this work." Taehyung looked at both of if them.
Jungkook pouted at the thought of going out the next day because he was tired. He had roamed around the whole day and now he'll have to do that again.
He sighed.

"Hmm..be ready by 10 tomorrow." Yoongi nodded as he completed eating.

"Yes...is it fine jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and agreed unwillingly.

Taehyung smiled.

"Yoongi Hyung.."Jungkook gulped at Yoongi. "Will you...mind exchanging the...rooms with me..?" He asked him out of nowhere.

Taehyung looked at him and felt sad. He made Jungkook uncomfortable..He regretted it so much.

"Why?" Yoongi questioned back.

"Actually..."Jungkook looked at his boss and then back at Yoongi. "The...bed mattress is not good... I couldn't sleep properly."

Taehyung sighed.

"You want me to sleep on poor quality mattress?" Yoongi spoke selfishly.

"No.. it's fine if you don't want to... I was just-"

"I'll book another room for you Jungkook." Taehyung meddled.

Jungkook looked at him with regretting eyes cause what else could he do. He wanted Taehyung to beg him to not exchange rooms but the game took a turn.

"It's..fine... I'll manage.." He wanted Taehyung to change his decision.

"No. There's no problem if you want to change...all you need is a good sleep so that we could work properly."

"No hyung... it's totally fine... I'll change the bedsheet..maybe that'll help." Jungkook begged internally.

"Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Ok fine."Taehyung agreed.

The three of them finished eating and went to their rooms.

"Listen Jungkook...."Taehyung spoke as they entered their room. "I know you're still upset with me... I'm so sorry.... I told you I won't do it again.."

Jungkook sighed as he ignored him and got to the bathroom. "Im gonna take a shower. I wont mind if someone goes on knees for me." He was loving this game.

Taehyung looked at the bathroom door close in confusion.
What did he mean? Huh.? Should he ask him? No. He'll probably find him dumb. But what did he actually mean?
Taehyung was lost in thoughts and drowsy so without wasting any time, he changed his clothes to comfortable ones and went to sleep.

Jungkook came out after bathing and found Taehyung dozing off in the blanket.
He felt so embarassed to himself. Why did he even say that.?

Jungkook turned off the lights and slid in his own bed.

-----------

Jungkook woke up and looked outside the window. The sky was not much clear.
He soghed and turned on his phone,
"Fuck. Its 11:36!" These were the first words that he spoke just after looking at the screen.
He remembered not turning on the alarm last night.

He looked at the bed next to him. Taehyung wasn't there. He stood up and searched the whole room to find him but he was nowhere.

Jungkook in frustration, sat on his bed and his eyes caught a tissue paper placed on the table with a glass on top to prevent it from flying.
It had something written.

Jungkook picked up the paper and read the note,

         Good morning/ afternoon Jungkook-shi. Me and Yoongi hyung are going to the engineer to talk about the university work. I didn't want to disturb you since you were sleeping peacefully.
I did nothing wrong so dont blame me. We'll be back till the evening...till then you can have a view around the hotel. See you soon. :)
                      -Taehyung

Jungkook sighed and looked outside the window. He knew he needed rest but didnt want to stay all alone at an unfamiliar place.

He dialed Jimin's number. "Good afternoon hyung." He spoke.

"Good evening," Jimin replied in a dull voice. "How's your trip going?"

"Hyung it's going fine but why is your voice not fine?" Jungkook asked.

"I worked a lot today. The Cheif of the company came and told us to complete two paintings in 8 hours," Jimin sighed. "And without any rest."

"Two paintings in 8 hours is good tho.."

"They were A2 canvas paintings. And not the normal ones. One was pointillism and the other was a potrait." Jimin explained.

"Oh...you must be very tired.." Jungkook showed concern.

"Of course."

"Eat a lot then!" JungKook smiled. "I just wanted to tell you that Taehyung hyung and your boyfriend left me alone in the hotel."

"What? Why?"

"Taehyung hyung kept a note in the room saying they'll be going to meet an engineer and since I was sleeping so he didn't disturb me." Jungkook sighed.

"That is very wrong!" Jimin shouted at the other side of the call.

"I know I know."

"Your father called me yesterday." Jimin spoke seriously. "He asked about you."

"What did he ask?"

"He asked where you are working now." Jimin uttered. "I didn't tell him though." Jimin said proudly.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked.

"That you're safe and working in a big big company."

Jungkook smiled. "Thankyou hyung."

"I'm smart and you agree to it."

"Of course." Jungkook chuckled.