CHAPTER-22

"Did Gabriell reach?" Taehyung asked Yoongi.

"Hmm.." Yoongi nodded from the passenger's seat.

The three of them were in the car, on their way to the site. Jungkook was on the backseat with Taehyung and Yoongi was next to the driver.

"We should ask him for the workers." Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

"Will probably do that." Yoongi sighed.

"Is Gabriell Italian?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Italian American."

"Does he understand korean?"

"Very well." Taehyung looked at him. "He studied with me in Korea."

"Oh." Jungkook agreed.

"He's a sweet guy. Good to everyone." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook nodded.

There was silence in the car for a few minutes and then Taehyung took action.

He himself was wearing formals and Jungkook wore almost formals.
Jungkook was wearing a white shirt with skinny black jeans. That jean had nothing to do with seducing his boss, he couldn't find the formal pants.

Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off of that jean which lined Jungkook's thigh perfectly. He couldn't resist and hence, hesitantly placed his hand on his secretary's thigh.

Jungkook looked at the hand placement, he gulped and looked outside the open window to hide his blush.

Neither of them knew that Yoongi was smiling, looking at their actions from the rear view mirror.

-------------

The vehicle stopped in front of an open land covered with sand.
The weather was cool when they stepped out of the car.

Around the land were not many houses built. A park was just infront and a small pond was right next to it.

Jungkook looked at the place and was mesmerized to see the view.
The three of them stood there and Yoongi dialed a number.

"Where are you, Gabriell?" He asked on call. "Oh. Okok. Come fast."

"Where is he?" Taehyung looked at Yoongi.

"He's bringing snacks." Yoongi sighed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at Jungkook. "Did you keep the sketch of the building."

Jungkook nodded as went to the car and brought out an A0 rolled sheet.
He handed it to Taehyung.

"Thankyou." Taehyung smiled.

A car horn was heard from the back. It came and stopped infront of them.

Gabriell came out of the vehicle and greeted Taehyung and Yoongi.
He looked at Jungkook in confusion and then his confusion was answered by Taehyung.
"He's my secretary." Taehyung smiled.
"Jeon Jungkook."

Gabriell's eyes caught Jungkook's legs which were fitting inside the skinny jeans, but then he came back to his senses when he remembered people were around him. No one noticed him.

Jungkook shook hands with him when they both greeted each other.

"Gabriell." Taehyung continued. "This is the sketch for the building." He gave the sheet to him.

Gabriell unfolded the sheet and looked at it seriously. "Hmmmm..."

"We need to build this in two years."

"It's gonna be hard, but if the workers work in cooperation, we'll manage it."

Taehyung nodded. "Do you have the workers?"