𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Hello everyone!

I'm absolutely thrilled to share that our journey together has reached a milestone - 100k reads! Your support, feedback, and enthusiasm have been the heartbeat of this story. Each read, each comment, each vote has meant the world to me.

Thank you for taking this adventure with me, for embracing Atharva, Anisha, Maisha and their journey.

Here's to you, dear readers, for being the heart and soul of this journey. Your presence brightens every chapter, and I'm endlessly grateful for each and every one of you.

Love and gratitude <3

Third Person's POV

Atharva's blazing eyes met theirs, and an uncomfortable silence fell upon the room as all those guilty felt their throats going dry. The weight of his gaze bore down on them, piercing through their pretenses and laying bare the truth they had tried so hard to conceal.

Aparna shifted uncomfortably under Atharva's intense scrutiny, his usual air of arrogance faltering in the face of her brother-in-law's unrelenting stare. Rashi exchanged a nervous glance with her daughter-in-law, her facade of confidence crumbling as she struggled to meet Atharva's eyes.

A collective unease settled among everyone present. Atharva's anger was a forewarning of impending chaos. Each person could feel the weight of his anger bearing down on them, casting a shadow of tension. They couldn't help but wonder what had triggered his wrath, silently praying that they wouldn't find themselves in the crosshairs of his fury.

Anisha, too, could feel the weight of Atharva's anger like a tangible force, sending shivers down her spine. 
Looking at Atharva, his veins bulging with pent-up rage, she felt a surge of fear grip her heart. She had seen this side of him before, the side that brooked no defiance and demanded justice at any cost. Though he may be the epitome of kindness and softness in her and Maisha's presence, Anisha knew all too well the terrifying power of his anger when provoked.

The silence in the room was shattered by the innocent voice of Maisha, her gentle yawn piercing through the heavy atmosphere. Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she reached out to Atharva, her small hand grasping his. "Papa, it's sleep time," she spoke softly, her innocent tone unaware of the storm brewing within Atharva.

Suddenly, a wave of realisation crashed over Atharva. He was on the brink of losing his temper in front of Anisha and Maisha. Panic surged within him. What would they have thought of him? What if his princess had gotten scared? And what if Anisha hadn't liked it? The possibility filled him with dread. He couldn't bear the idea of causing fear or disappointment to the mother-daughter duo.

He closed his eyes briefly, counted till ten, then opened them, trying to disappear the traces of anger from his eyes. Bending down, Atharva pressed a soft kiss on Maisha's forehead. "Princess, will you sleep with your Mamma tonight?" he asked gently, his voice tinged with affection and apology.

"No, I want Papa," Maisha replied stubbornly, her determination shining through, as she clung to Atharva.

Atharva replied with a gentle smile, "Okay, let's go!"