9

Sorry for the delay. Been a little crazy, but here you go lovelies!

Taraji POV

After being dismissed by my mother and saying goodbye to the guests, I make my way to the garden. As I'm turning the corner, I see Marissa walking out of the garden closing the door.

"She ask you for directions?" I asked her.

"No, I'm just taking a stroll in the garden at night by myself after leaving the most beautiful gala." She says laughing and rolling.

Giving her a light push on her shoulder and laugh. "Thank you."

Wishing her a good night, I continue to walk into the garden. Opening the door to the sweetest aroma and the most precious light from the moon.

"This is a gorgeous garden." I notice Fantasia admiring the lilacs.

"Thank you, it's a sample garden. Small patches of all different types of flowers displayed, so for events and such, you have the option of all different types of flowers."

"I've never really seen more than roses. They were the only flowers Kendall would ever get me."

"Well, let me give you a floral tour of the royal greenhouse." I say approaching her and coming to her side. "These are lilacs, not to be confused with lavenders or wisterias. They all look very similar, but smell and colored differently." Watching her admire something she has never seen before was a beautiful thing.

She looks up, and we hold eye contact, waiting for someone to say something. "I guess we should start this tour." I said, dropping contact and starting to move in farther into the garden.

"I guess we should." She says following me.

Fantasia POV

Seeing Taraji so happy showing me the garden, made me realize how beautiful she is. The way she just turns and tells me the flower, and what they mean, with the biggest smile on her face. You can tell she loves flowers and has a passion for them.

"These are gardenias. They stand for harmony and purity. These are one of my favorite flowers."

"They are absolutely gorgeous. I can see how they mean what they mean. They seem so delicate and gentle. And with the meaning and their beauty, I can see how they can be your favorite. They remind me a lot of you."

"I am defiantly far from pure." She says looking up at me.

"Why do you say that?" I say looking back at her.

"Well for starters, I like woman. And secondly, I've, umm, explored."

"You've explored? How?" I say, watching as she gets a little flustered with me asking, holding eye contact with her.

"My own body." She says, as her breath hitches.

"Is that it?" I ask, expecting more.

"Yes, that's all."

"Hmmm..." I say looking at her. I never thought I would be into a woman, but looking at her, she was truly gorgeous. I feel something in my brain uncover, like a drape being lifted.

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you... explored?"

"A lot more than you have for sure, but with a woman, never."

"So, you don't like women?" She said with a curious face, looking up at me.

"Never really thought about it. Never had the reason, I was in love with someone. I've never needed to look at anyone else." I said. "Even though he seemed to." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry." She said seeing me getting upset and grabbing my hand. Then looking up at me. Standing there for a few second before light starts to shimmer brighter. Her face lights up and she starts running, our hands still together. We continue until we get to the center of the garden.

She lets go and watches everything unfold. I look around and see what she is admiring. The moonlight has made all of the flowers at full bloom, and the rays reflect over the lights hanging above us flickering around us like stars.

"This is my favorite time to come in here. When the moon is at full, it makes the flowers and the garden just look absolutely-"

"Emaculate." I say cutting her off in awe. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The colors and the light are just perfect.

"Yeah." I look at her, eyes shining just like the moon. She walks closer to me, and I feel a shift in my body. We stare at each other for a few seconds before I feel the urge to kiss her. I don't know where it came from, or why but I just want to. I can tell that she feels the same way as well.

We both lean in, and our lips connect. The moment they do, the flowers surrounding us seem to lean into us, as we lean into each other. We hold the contact for a few more moments enjoying the bliss and the softness of her lips. It was the best kiss I have ever shared with someone.

When we pull apart, our eyes lock but our bodies don't pull away from each other. We held like this for a while, just feeling the closeness. It starts to get suffocating in the most comfortable way.

She takes a step back, smiles, and points, "Those are peonies. We are surrounded by them."

Looking around, I see the gorgeous flowers she was directing me to. "I think they are my new favorite flower." I say, smiling, looking back at her. Feeling the urge and leans back in for another kiss.