Chapter 17: Smooth Sailing?

The city was bustling as the news of the Hestia Familia defeating the Apollo Familia within the wargames is still the big news of the city that has yet to cool down, As for the reward... They had taken over every possession that Apollo has, excluding his clothing he wore as no man or woman with a sane mind would want that.

"...One month?"

"Seriously...?"

Adventurers had gathered around the huge Guild Headquarters bulletin board. They stood in mute awe of one particular announcement.

"That punk-ass kid...!"

"Hey, Bete! Hurry up and let me see!" One top-class adventurer snatched the paper from the bulletin board, crumpling it in his grip despite his ally's request.

"Hee-hee-hee, he's for real~"

Due to all of this, many deities wore delighted smiles and caroused excitedly as the news spread of this particular rank-up announcement. The War Game still fresh in the minds of the people, word of this spread across the city like wildfire.

Within only a single month, Bell Cranel had achieved Level 3, breaking yet another record of the fastest growth in all of the world. This year would be the time where mystery get reveal, history is re-written and all sense of logic will be redefined.

"Ah-choo!" Bell sneeze came out of nowhere causing him to almost drop the box in his arms, but he manage to regain his balance in time to catch it. However this did not end as he had another yet more stronger sneeze, thus dropping the box.

As perfect timing it was, Muramasa caught the box from under Bell arms and swipe it within the air and continue walking like nothing ever happened, placing the box within the garden as he placed the other boxes down along side it as it was mostly either his or Mikoto belonging.

"What's wrong, Bell? Catch a cold?" Hestia asked confused which Bell confessed with a shaking head, "No, don't think so..."

Hestia, as well had her arms full with baggage. "Someone must be talking about you, eh?" she says with a smile. Bell grimace and wave it off. That's just a silly superstition.

"More importantly, Bell, this! Take a look!"

Tap, tap, tap, tap. She takes off at a quick pace. He follow after her into the shadow of a building and around the comer.

As for Muramasa, He looked at the slightly redesigned Mansion, it was well built and now it looks good as new. Three stories tall, the stone structure has a surprising amount of depth. It could pass as a minor palace.

Along with the over design, there was a more visible change which happened to be the Hestia Familia's emblem, a bell and flames, hangs above the front door which was a nice touch of the place. He continue to gaze at the new resident.

"Hm, Not exactly my taste for home" He thought to himself as a familiar face appeared from the front doors of the Mansion who made his way towards the stunned Bell and the smiling Hestia.

"Hestia, job's finished as requested."

"OH. Thanks, Goibniu."

It was Goibniu along with his Familia who was hired by Hestia as they were responsible for fixing and changing some details to the mansion which only took a few days to do as they installed and built all of the customized request that was requested by the Hestia Familia.

The renovation-members of the Goibniu Familia emerge from every direction in succession, readying themselves for departure. Their leader, Lord Goibniu, greeted Lady Hestia and she responded in kind.