Chapter 19: Hot Springs

A new day had greeted them all with the bright warm sunshine as Hestia left for her job, leaving the 3 of them to finish off with dealing with the left over boxes that had yet to do, due to Bell fainting and being unable to work for the time being, Muramasa had Mikoto to go out to collect some information about any quest for the dungeon and Lili stayed beside Muramasa side until she took the last of the box that Muramasa was about to finish up with, offering that he should at least allow her to do as much as he can since both of them can lift heavier weights then the other two.

Muramasa pat Lili head before making his way to Bell room to check on the boy.

"Morning young man, how was your sleep?" He sat on a chair beside Bell bed as Bell eyes fluttered open, he was nicely tucked into bed with a wet cloth on his forehead to decrease the chance of a Headache appearing.

"Muramasa, where am I?" Bell notice Muramasa and looked at him, seemly had forgotten about what had transpired yesterday. "Best to fill you in after you get some breakfast and some time to relax."

"Relax?"

Bell and Muramasa was currently sitting within the newly installed hot springs, feeling the hot water drip down their bodies, as if melting all of the troubles away.

"You took your time entering the hot spring, still amazed at the detail of it that Mikoto put in?" Muramasa asked, looking to his side at Bell as only his face was out of the water, he never felt such pleasure like a hot spring before

"Yeah, I just never thought I get a chance like entering a hot spring before that I didn't really know how to react is all" Bell make bubbles in the water before dripping his entire face in the water and flipping it out, "You making a mess Bell, just do what I do and relax."

Bell nodded as he mimics Muramasa example of relaxing in the hot spring.

"Seem like I still need to cook you something more to get some meat on your bones." He commented with a laugh as he inspect Bell chest and arms, they were nowhere as muscular or tough as Muramasa body. "Then again, you wouldn't be as agile like a rabbit if you have a body build like mine."

"I mean, I definitely would love to have muscles like yours, There was even muscle outlines in your current clothing which I love, If I may ask but where do you even get those type of clothing?" Bell poke Muramasa left arm.

"I craft them myself, I may be a Blacksmith but back in the day, there was hardly any suppliers who could sew together a strong enough clothing that had all these different type of magical properties. You only had to rely on your own body and the armor that I along with other smithers made, little to no magical resistance at all" He smirk as Bell stare at him in amazement, he has no idea on what exactly Muramasa was talking about but it sounds like he had to rely on his own body and armor to protect him and others from magics and monsters from the dungeon.