"Heyyy!" I exclaimed,annoyed at who dare take the book.

I turned around furiously,my eyes narrowed as I opened up my mouth to give that person a piece of my mind but found a very handsome jerk,smirking with a teasing expression on his face as he leaned on the book shelf while one hand was holding the book I was going to take.

"You were going to say something sweetheart."His smirked widened more as he moved his face near mine and whispered.

I slapped him on the chest,then punched his arm and then hit his stomach.

"Oww!!Oww!! Lady calm down!"Damon winced as he tried to stop me.

I was already frustrated because of many things and the first thing I did was hit the jerk.

Well he deserves it!! He has been distant lately.

"Why are you here Damon?I thought you don't like me anymore?"I pouted as I folded my arms,giving him a glare.

His eyes softened as he pulled me into a hug and I let him do it.

I missed being in his arms.

"I'm sorry love— I had been so busy with work and all that I didn't get the time to do something else but I'm really sorry,I should have thought about you too.."He kissed me on the head and made me look at him.

He cupped my face and looked into my eyes tenderly.

"Nothing would ever make me stop liking you—nothing..you'll always be my safe harbour and sweetheart—so never doubt my feelings for you..When all of this is over,I will make it up to you..I promise"He caressed my cheeks softly.

Aww but wait...

My eyes brows furrowed as I looked at him questioningly,"What do you mean by all of this is over,what's going on?"

He stiffened for mere seconds but composed himself quickly.His eyes had darkened suddenly as if something had made him angry but the mist in his eyes cleared as he looked back at me with the softness in them again.

He cleared his throat as he said,"Ahh..umm-nothing,just my work and busy-ness."

I nodded my head not knowing what to say.

If he wasn't going to tell me what actually was happening then I didn't knew if I should tell him about the texts I was getting for the past week.

Maybe it's better if I keep the texts to myself for now..He already looks so stressed.

So I decided to change the topic.

"So tell me what are you doing here?"I smiled softly at him and he returned it the same.

He pulled me back into his arms,wrapping his arms around me as I did the same and also put my head on his chest,looking up at him while he looked down into my eyes.

"I missed you love so I decided to spend the day together—I went to your house but your mum told me you weren't home and had gone to the bookstore so I drove to here."

"Hmm,I see but how dare you snatch the book I was going to take,"I slapped him on his chest lightly again and glared playfully.

He chuckled and bent his head down,landing a peck on my lips.

"Adorable" he muttered and that made me blush pink.

Like Blush? Damn!! Never in my life had I thought that one day I would have someone who would have the ability to make me Blush.

"Well I thought why not recreate the old memory,"he smirked down at me.

"Yeah you did very well"I muttered sarcastically.