Chapter 86

The three siblings looked away from the television screen and in the direction of the door when they heard the sound of the doorbell ring through the whole house.

They looked at each other.

"Open it." Minghao who was sitting on the ground looked at Junhui.

"Eun, go" Junhui looked at Eunji who was sitting on the sofa beside him.

"No."

"As your elder brother, I'm telling you to open it." Junhui scrunched his nose.

"What if it's a serial killer who would kill me right away?" She tilted her head.

Junhui looked at Minghao who was sitting near him on the ground. The eldest raised his leg and landed a kick on Minghao's shoulder, pushing him forward.

"You go."

"Seriously?!" Minghao glared at Junhui but Junhui just smiled at him.

The doorbell rang again.

"Go fast. The person must be waiting." Eunji smirked. Minghao rolled his eyes as he pushed himself up.

"Seriously. This house has no respect for me. I swear I'm going to run away. The middle child experience is never good." Minghao kept on talking as he walked to the door.

"Play the movie."

"What about-"

"Just do it."

"Yes, who cares about him."

"I know right."

Minghao looked through the camera and raised an eyebrow when he saw an unfamiliar man.

"Who is this handsome man?" He whispered to himself as he opened the door. The man smiled when Minghao appeared through the door.

"Hello, I'm Hong Jisoo or Joshua. I'm Moon Eunji's friend."

Minghao looked at him up and down at the smiling man. "This is not a modelling agency. There is no Moon Eunji here."

Joshua's smile fell a little but he asked, "Are you by chance Moon Myungho?"

"When did a cockroach start attracting a flower?" He whispered to himself in Chinese and Joshua looked at him with a confused smile.

"Who is it, Hao?!" Junhui's voice reached their ears.

"Someone named Josh- Hong Jisoo is looking for Eunji!!"

"Jisoo?" Junhui frowned and looked at Eunji.

"Shit-" She hurried to get down from the sofa but slipped and almost fell but controlled herself. She ran to the door and pushed Minghao. "Joshua??"

"Did you forget you invited me?" Joshua didn't greet her but smiled at her, which meant, 'Bitch, how can you forget??',

"Joshua, how can you leave just like that?"

"Jeonghan?" She looked at the man who stopped beside Joshua while holding his waist and panting for his life.

"H-Hi-" He gasped and tried to breathe properly. "I'm getting old."

"Come in." She opened the door properly for them. They nodded as they walked in. Minghao first side eyed Joshua but his eyes went wide when he saw Jeonghan.

"Yoon Jeonghan??" He blinked in shock and Jeonghan looked at him.

"Hello, buddy." Jeonghan patted Minghao's shoulder but walked to Eunji. "Eunji, give me water."

"Oh, hello." Junhui stood up from the sofa and bowed after seeing the entrance of the new men in the house. They greeted him back.

"No, tell me. First, Choi Seung-cheol. Now, Yoon Jeonghan!" Minghao rushed into the living room and pointed at Joshua. "I bet he is also some kind of model. Woman, you need to give an explanation."