Chapter 90

Eunji's back hit the wall with a loud thud as she gasped but closed her eyes as Seung-cheol's lips muted her pants.

He moved forward to trap her body between him and the wall while still holding her shoulders tightly because he was the one who slammed her back by pushing her.

Lips moving in sync, head tilting continuously in different directions to find better positions to increase the adrenaline rush pumping inside their bodies.

She exhaled loudly, almost moaning when he caressed his hands down her arms. Those hands slowly interlocked with her fingers and lifted her arms to press the back of her hands against the wall, above her head while moving her back so he could have more room while kissing her.

But he again moved forward to press his body against her. Since she had her hands lifted, it revealed her waist because her crop top moved up. So, he let go of her hands and instantly grabbed her bare waist right before she could drop her hands back down.

A breathless gasp was the result of that action.

She had to stop moving her lips to breathe as he moved his left hand behind her bare back. He stopped his lips but kept them hovering above hers as he panted while feeling her skin.

Eyes clenched, she arched her back at the sudden and foreign feeling of the hands caressing her skin while the hot air from his lips was hitting her.

Unconsciously, she dropped her head to the side as he lazily brushed his lips against her cheekbones and moved to her jaw.

He opened his eyes to stare at her furrowed eyebrows but parted lips as she tried to recover back her normal breathing pattern but he wasn't letting her.

Oh, how Seung-cheol was loving the 'plan'.

-A few hours ago-

"What about her?" Seung-cheol asked but something inside him was telling him that something was wrong. He was getting nervous for no reason.

Eunji didn't say anything but turned on her tablet. His eyes dropped on the screen as she opened files and started scrolling through the videos.

"Look at this." She pushed the tablet on his lap. He instantly grabbed it and started watching the video.

"It's my...house." He trailed off as he recognised the surroundings in the video. "Moon Eunji, you had put cameras in my house??"

"Wait." She leaned forward, putting her shoulder against his arm as she skipped the video where she wanted him to see.

Seung-cheol however was more focused on how she was close to him, on her own. He wasn't the one who had shifted closer to her. It was the opposite.

That made him giggle to himself.

"Why are you giggling to yourself?"

He stopped giggling.

"We are in hospital. Do you want to see a psychiatrist?"

"No, thanks." He cleared his throat and waved his hand to try to calm his inside down. "What is it?" He looked back at the screen. "Miss Minhae?"

"Just watch it."

When she said that, the scene of Minhae grabbing a decoration piece played. He squinted his eyes, feeling nothing different as he assumed that she was moving it while cleaning.

But his jaw quickly dropped when she put it inside a bag. She grabbed the bag and walked out of the frame.

"What was that?" He whispered in shock, completely forgetting about their closeness. Eunji kept on scrolling and showing him more and more videos.