Chapter 10

After the song I ran to the stables , got midnight and left.
Life is amazing at least for me...
I walk up to the cave we teleported in and sat down, sighing to myself.
I fall asleep..
Next day
I got up And me and midnight teleported to the academy we made it on time and hiccup came up to me. "Hey hiccup did you need anything?" He nods his head no. "No I just...how are you?"
"I'm fine ....Dinner last night was really good" I wasn't really eating dinner,...
He nods. The awakened tension getting into both of us. He blushes a little. Huh I wonder why...
"Hiccup we have to start training" hiccup turns around to see astrid, secretly glaring daggers at me. I smirk and walk away to lead midnight to the stables "hey Um astrid is it? Ya I don't have to love
Nobody" She glares at me and then smirks, grabbing hiccup by his collar and then kisses him. She stops and smirks at me , waves to me and grabs hiccup by the hand, I don't notice hiccup looking at me....
Hiccups POV
What was that for? And what did she mean by she doesn't have to love nobody.
"Poker face..." I hear someone next to me says. "Huh what do you mean?"
He just shakes his head no. "She's got to love no one..." He gets up and leaves. ...
Huh...
I wonder if he was talking about [name] .. 'Ya I don't have to love nobody' what she said repeats in my mind.
Your POV
I Sigh I am a poker face.
I'm a great poker face....
"Ya I'll get him hot I'll show him what I got" I say smirking. Astrid is right next to me during Training, I meant for her to hear. She immediately try's to punch me when I catch her hand on time,
I was expecting her to punch me, I smirk at her and then I twist her wrist. "Don't be such a Douche Astrid" I let go of her hand and push her back, she falls to the floor.
I ain't going to take crap from anybody. "[name]!" I turn around to see raven smiling, ignoring astrid, he hugs me. "What happened raven?" I chuckle. "I finally found you after last night!"
I smile and nod . "Ya raven whats up?" He still smiles. "Well I came to say hi..." He blushes a little. I chuckle. "Raven I'll see you later ok?" He nods and goes back to his training area.