Chapter 16 Hiccup?

Hiccup kept walking and walking until we made it to his house.
"Hiccup...please let go of me.." I whimper, I have to admit I'm a bit scared.. He stops walking once we reach the forest. He lets go of me, he then leans to me, and kisses me,
This was slow, and passionate in every way, I blushed and kissed back,
No...what are you doing?! He's going to get married..
My heart hurt, knowing that I can't be with him...I just can't.. I need to let him go...
Let him be happy...
I break the kiss, and look into his green eyes.
I felt as if was gonna cry.. "Hiccup...
I....
....we can't...be...together... "
Hiccup looks at me, he looked as if he was going to cry. "Why..." He whispers. I look away from him, and bite my lip, I need to protect him...
I need to let him go... "Because...
I don't love you!"
It's quiet..... The on,y sound we hear are the birds. Suddenly he falls to his knees. "Then why?..-"
He starts to say but I interrupt him. "Because...I have no love, no soul no nothing. I am something you don't want, something you don't need, hiccup.."
I was going to cry, my heart was breaking.
When I look into those green eyes, he was crying silently...
Hiccup..
"Just go..." He mutters.
"Hiccup-"
"JUST GO!" I nod, and walk back to the town.
I needed to protect hiccup...cause I knew...I knew that She was coming.
The one who ruined my life, the one who made me this way.
The Evil Queen.
My Mother.
Evil Queen POV
"My god, Couldn't you move a little faster?!" I yelled at the guards, they nod and grabbed me a red apple, I took it and brought it to my lips, taking a bite out of it.
"Your Highness, we will reach berk in 3 days in time for the wedding of The new chief and his fiance"
I smile. Oh dear [name] , I will find you soon, your mother is coming for you ,
They keep moving and we reach the docks, we set sail on the ship, I sit down on my throne, "your highness, you got a letter from him."
I nod and smile, "thank you, Now move it!"
I look at the letter and smirk.
Dagur the deranged.
Hiccup POV
I can't...
My heart it's broken, I ran deeper into the forest and sat down. Why...
I let the tears fall.
I was going to break off the wedding..
So I could be with [name]...
I fell for her.,I loved her...
But she didn't love me......my heart is broken...
I lost her..