Disappearance

Chapter 53

* 3rd person POV*

6 months have past since the siege against Wen Sect.

Both Jin Guangshan and Jin Guang Yao was strip off their cultivation skills and was exiled from the cultivation world.

Jin Zixuan cleaned his sect officials and is now leading the Jin Sect.

He is now courting Jiang Yanli, as the latter's family cancelled the engagement due to the Madam's realization of her past mistakes.

The Wangxian Couple with their child is now chilling at the garden near  Jingshi.

" You know this kind of peaceful is actually nice."  Wei Wu Xian commented.

" It's like I'm back already in my previous timeline. Well minus the training I'ved received everyday, which is pretty tiring, but good thing Jingyi is there and mess with everything and placing all the focus on him giving me time to rest." Sizhui expresses.

" Do you miss them?" Lan Wangji asked.

" Who?" Sizhui clarified

" Your friends?" Lan Wangji answered.

" Well I did a little. Cloud Reccesses is quite boring now that there is no Lan Jingyi that always pull pranks. If he's here, baba and him would be good friends. Jingyi is like Baba but born as a Lan. Then there is also Ouyang Zizhen who is like Uncle Xichen, gentle and kind, but sometimes he lets his emotion take over him but atleast he's not dramatic as Jingyi nor as hotheaded as Jin Ling. There is also my cousin Jin Ling who acts like Uncle Jiang Cheng, well it's quite understandable since it's uncle who raised him. Now meeting aunt Yanli, I can understand why uncle always say why he doesn't act like his mother *chuckled*.

In short yes I do miss my small group of friends, but I would exchange everything just to meet both of you. Being here, meeting you, having a chance to hug you, talk to you, and experience everything I did these past few month, is the best thing that happen during my whole existence." Sizhui said and looking at both his parents with teary eyes, but with lips curving up tot he sky.

" We are also glad to meet you. Atleast we know that even without our existence, you grew up as a fine, strong, and smart man. Every parent would be happy to have a son like you. But now we promise that in the future, we will always be at your side and we will watch you grow up as fine as you are right now." Wei Wu Xian said with a proud smile while caressing his crying son's hair.

Lan Wangji was just smiling looking at his small family with a faint smile on his lips. After a while, he also went near them and hugged his husband and son.

Few seconds later, they broke the hug and just looked at the scenery in front of them.

" Did I tell you that in my timeline there were bunnies here? According to uncle Xichen, those bunnies were baba's gift to father. And when both of you gone, it was under my care. If I have nothing important to do, I would just stay here and play with them. I found uncle here when we first travelled here." Sizhui told his parents.

" Hm? Is that so? Don't worry A-yuan when I find a bunny, instead of cooking it I'll give it to your father. Well some of it. I will still eat the others. Hahahaha." Wei Wu Xian said and laugh.

" Killing is forbidden in Cloud Reccesses." Lan Wangji sternly said.

" Lan Zhan can't you just let me pass on this one please." Wei Wu Xian begged with a pout.

Lan Wangji instead of answering just looked away.

" A-yuan let's go and look for bunnies." Wei Wu Xian said to tease his husband more.